Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

300 for an ounce of *pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rex8000, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Frosty, looks pretty good for $300 an oz.

2. Frosty as hell, bet it smokes like a dream.

3. whats the high like?

how is the taste?

4. Where ya been Rex, long time no see.

5. Yeah it was a steal when I saw it and I had to pick it up. :smoke:

Smokes like a charm, and I've been vaporizing most of it. Amazing purchase. Hooked up the Da Buddha up to the bong to milk vapor, and was zootabaked.

Head high, sweet but strong smell and taste with that ammonia-ish edge, if you get what I'm saying.

Down in Miami for the break from college, spending a lot of time with my best friends. :smoke: We hooked up 4 hoses to the vaporizer and epicness has ensued. :hippie:

6. I wish prices around here were like that :( i can find quality bud, but for $60/8th, $110/quarter... :rolleyes:

I'm envious, nice pickup :hello::smoke:

7. $300 a steal? Thats normal prices around here. I herd people pay like $500 for an O in cali or some dumb shit.

8. Negative bro.

Good trees....average price over here. ENjoi

9. Yup. =/ 320 an O is common around here and up in Orlando where I study. So 300 was an offer I couldn't refuse. :hello:

10. I love shwag, 50-60 an O and you don't feel bad when you finish that in a week.

:laughing:

Very nice pick up tho, I'm super jealous. :yummy:

11. Really? I'm in Cali and I know guys that pay 100 to 150 an O...I pay 200...and that's all for pretty good bud

12. Now that's the life. :smoke:

13. never. try 150. 100 if youre lucky.

good weed though

14. fuck that, you got connections or some shit. I was camping and i met some people from Cali and they said tyhey pay $450-$500 an O. They even had the nerve to ask me if i wanted to buy a gram for $25.

I wouldn't pay over $20 for a single gram unless god grew it himself.

avg. prices round here

$300 ounce for dank

$90-$140 for an o of mids

$50-$70 for that reggi bush

15. fuck that shit man they musta been some suckassss.

16. i hear weed is illegal so you pay depending on who you know

17. I know right, like wtf $500 an O. Id be pissed.

18. Fuck that bs. I dont care who you are, you dont need to be buying or selling a bud of a plant for $500 an ounce. If your paying $500 an O, id just grow, id rather get caught growing than be paying $500 an O.

19. you feelin alright bro? u were the only one that said anything about paying $500/ounce