Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

300 an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, Jan 12, 2011.

1. so i went to pick up an ounce and went with $100. i get there and the guy pulls the bag out. its nice and sticky and purple but then he says 300. i said damn i only brought 100 he said i could get a 4th for that:eek: is any weed worth that much?

2. 300 is actually a good price. and a 100$ quarter is not that bad either. I'm in Michigan and right now those are straight prices.

3. thats kine buds, 300 an ounce for purple icky is a fucking sweet deal i would be all over that, and 100 for a quarter aint that bad, you just have to smoke a little of it to get high compared to a few bowls for mids.

happy toking :hippie:

4. sounds reasonable. 100 bucks? must have thought u was gettin some schwagg

5. thats what im used to paying for an o here. he said if i came back with $150 he would give me a fat half. so im goin back in an hour or so.

6. thats a good price. i usually get halves for 180 or so. but my guy will give me pressed hash with my bags. good guy