$300-400, which bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mistersolodolo, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I want to know the absolute best bong for my money. I want a shower head(or something similar) and a shit load of diffusion. Please help me out

2. Medicali is a great brand.

I had a six arm tree that I got for like $290 and I bought an inline ash catcher off Etsy for $50. I know it's not what you're looking for, but it was great. I had that for about eight months until it broke (because it got dropped on a garage from four feet in the air. Other than that, it was a sturdy ass piece that got the job done. I travelled with it a lot, too.

Honestly, you only need so much diffusion. After a certain point, all it will do is increase drag.

3. IMO in that range, SG stemline is a great pick. It simple, not to much going on, and diffuses great.

Also, a reverse shower head (Forget what they are called) from SYN is sooo sick for Diffusion. A certain someone has them onsale also...

I'd pick an SG if it was.. tho i'm also bias towards them since I own one..

4. Keep in mind there is a certain feeling you only get from that big hit wrecking your lungs for a few seconds.. surely diffusion is good, but as the mudkip dude above me said, you only need so much.

What fun would a bong when you can't feel that "OH SHIT, THIS IS GONNA BE HARD TO HOLD IN" feeling here and there ;)

BTW, I am also in the market in the next month or so for a high end bong, $400 - $500 I am thinking. I have a great head shop in the Alexandria, VA area that I'll be shopping at. I've had drinks with the owners and I know they'll hook it up the best they can, and they have some SICK brands. From Toro to RooR.

5. Find yourself an Itza Circ to circ.

And there ya go ^_^

6. So you want a showerhead or "something similar" (basically some classy percs that diffuse real well) for $300-400. As mentioned above, you can get an SG in that range which will be a nice smooth hit. The 60 mm mini stems go for around $330.

7. Good luck on the wait....

8. its not so bad...i got 3 Sg pieces in the past few months and all off the forbidden site.

just gotta be quick with it and know when they are gonna pop up.....as a helpful hint the guys in The SG Appreciation thread usually alert the Grasscity blades of shipments getting dropped so some of us can reap the reward of a shinny new Sg tube.

personally i would go for this or a Waffle from Stone Glass Works...those are pretty sick as well.

PUFFER

9. Or local shops, some Sgs popping up on the east, thats how i got mine :D

10. git uh stumlyne, u cun't due mch bttur dan dat, homie bro.