Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$30 worth of hash...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jordo, Nov 12, 2008.

1. This is my first time posting, so hey what's up everyone.
    Anyway, I hope this is the right place to post this... my boyfriend bought some hash tonight and paid $30 for it - it looks like a single bowl, but it looks like it has been compressed into a fat tablet. Is this normal? I can get a picture of it if you want.

2. There are many factors that could contribute to the size appearance of the Hash. Based off your description however, it definitely sounds like a rip-off. Pics would be essential to determining that though.

3. Hash varies in price quite more elastically than actual dried herb.
    "It might look like a bowl of hash to the untrained eye, but stick in on a scale and you may be surprised."

Pictures would defiantly help for professional analysis though.
    Samples would too of course, but you can't ask for everything I suppose.

4. yea post sum pics. it doesnt sound like u got ripped off. if it fits your bowl for $30 that sounds pretty good. it will get u ripped. it burns slower usually too

5. If it looks like a good size bowl unbroken up its probably about a gram and so long as its good hash you got a good deal, remember you only crumble bits off hash, its a lot stronger unless its soap bar.

6. straight to the GC ring of fire you go for not posting pics, thats a sin my friend

7. Where I live, 50gram would be a steal. It's just not available here. On the other coast, conversely, 30 might be considered steep. It's all relative to not just your locale, but your situation too. 30 a gram is only taxed if you have other sources that sell it for less.

8. Oh shit! Sorry - it looked like a fat pill...
    Anyway, we only smoked a quarter of it and we were FLYING. Holy shit! It felt almost like a shroom trip! :yummy: We would close our eyes and it was like we weren't there anymore. Can someone explain to this ignorant fool what exactly is in hash.... because it is NOTHING like being high. I think I left my body a few times. Seriously, that shit was almost too much! $30 bucks was a fantastic deal! We're going to smoke the rest with a friend of ours next week... thats how much we have left. :eek: ...we just weren't expecting that. lol

9. Please post picture.

The unofficial GC rule is: Post a picture or it didn't happen :p ;) :D

10. true dat haha :D

11. Pics or it didn't happen doesn't come from GC, its all over like every forum, but yeah you're right,

12. I apologize for the shitty quality - I can't find the cord for my digital cam, so I had to use my POS phone. :p But I hope this appeases the grass city gods. :hello: I'm still remembering shit from last night. I remember eating a fucking apple and it was like the best thing I've ever put in my mouth... we couldn't feel wetness though. It was WEIRD. I could go into detail, but I will probably offend a lot of you. LOL
    It was awesome though. Hash is up there with shrooms.

[​IMG]

13. You speak truth, and yes I know ;) :D.

Thanks for the speedy pics. :)

It just looks like hash, I wonder if its laced with dmt or something???

14. It is just hash... are my experiences too much for regular hash? And sorry, dmt? We aren't at all in the know when it comes to drug-lingo... we really don't know much. We just research the drug we're going to try before we try it. ;)

15. #16 GreyMatterTripp, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008

Ahhhh, I thought that you were suspecting that something else was in it because of the intensity of your experiance. I have gotten very high grade hash I mean its practicaly just resin glands pressed together (see below) and smoked it and vaped it and never had an experiance like that. But everyone is affected differently.

[​IMG]

My apologies for the mistake on assuming it was laced.

Oh yeah DMT is a psychadelic derived from a slew of plants including
    Acacia spp. (Maiden's Wattle)
    Anadenanthera spp. (Yopo)
    Arundo donax (Giant River Reed)
    Desmanthus illinoensis (Bundle Flower)
    Diplopterys cabrerana (Chagro-panga)
    Mimosa tenuiflora (=hostilis)(Jurema)
    Phalaris Grass (Reed Canary Grass)
    Psychotria viridis
    Virola spp. (Epeña)

P.S. Hash is resin glands and plant matter extracted from marijuana plants by a diverse range of methods from

ISO which is alcohol that is used to extract the glands and then evaporated
    to Cold water seperation (bubble bags)
    collection of resin glands which are pressed(keif boxes, grinders, hand hash, etc)
    Butane gas is used also to create butane honey oil which some consider hash

What is in hash is the same as what is in your bud, THC and Cannabinoids and if its low quality a lot of plant matter.

Outside of the US the hash quality is low and people get everything from solvents, to manure and plastic in their hash.

16. No need to apologize. Maybe it was? We really don't have anything to compare it to. I've smoked pot plenty of times and it was nothing like pot. Like I said, it was closer to a shroom trip. I know we sent our friend who sold us the hash quite a few, probably fucked up, text messages. She was smoking the same stuff when she replied. :p

17. looks like a good deal to me

18. NOOBS SMOKING HASH WILL TRIP

it's just a marijuana trip though, you didnt get laced hash, you got good hash,

good hash is psychedelic at times---especially first couple of times

19. sweet!