Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30$ for 1/8th Good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Armored, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Oh shit this kid does weed

2. What are you talking about?

3. Yo... I smoke all the time and I can still strech an 1/8 to last pretty long.

I'll smoke like .5 a day, making 3.5 g's last for 7 days... and .5 gets me fucking ripped, .2-.3 will fuck you up.

But yeah, $30 an 1/8 is a mad good deal. I pay $50-$60 an 1/8 for high-mids...

Become good friends with this dude. If he grows a lot, you could make some money flipping some green for him.

4. Fuck, just realised I'm thinking of a waterfall bong, not a gravity bong. I won't be near a bucket/etc of water, so thats a no no. I'm thinking of 2liter with hole near bottom, light weed, let water fall out, vacuum seal weed in, etc.

5. wow dude shit lol round here 30 bucks can get u a nug and a half of good stuff, if it really is good shit than u got urself an awsome little deal and if u guys got 0 tolerence then an eigth wil send u both to mars id say twice each

6. in australia we pay 25 dollars a jay bag money bag wat ever u want to call it 200 a ounce and around 2700 a pound

7. shit why does PA. suck lol i wish i lived in australia or could buy an eigth for 30 bucks

8. Oh, and we're meeting relatively close to a Walmart, so I'm probably not getting raped. If I can, I'll get some pictures of it so that you can bask in the glory.

9. please do i wanna see this stuff

10. Well, the deal is going down tomorrow. So expect pictures in like 24 hours, after i wake up. Hahah.

11. #31 NYYstateofmind, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    ok man heres what you do.

take an empty water bottle.

take a lighter and about an inch from the bottom, hold a lighter to one spot on it to make a hole that your finger can cover.

take a clean socket like this
    http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00945847000P?mv=rr
    and push it into the cap of the water bottle. thats your bowl

fill the water bottle up with water, while covering the whole. once it is full, screw the cap on with the socket in it.

go outside and hold a lighter over the bowl with weed in it and let your finger off of the hole so the water comes out of the bottom.

now before the water goes down to the hole. unscrew the cap and just breathe in through your mouth only! the water will cool the smoke and you wont feel it.

dont put the whole nugget in the bowl. im assuming you dont have a grinder, so you can pick the weed apart with your fingers, or you can take a shot glass and sizer, put the weed in the shot glass and chop that shit up (make sure none goes out flying).

just pinch the ground up bud and drop it in the socket/bowl so it will clog up the hole.

post back

12. yeah, thats what i meant by waterfall bong. I still haven't totally remember all the terminology. Thanks for the tips.