30 Days

Discussion in 'General' started by JuanJo, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #1 JuanJo, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    35 Days until the big 4-20.

What you planning? Obviously toke.. but anything special? I'm gonna try to roll my first cross joint that day..it's gonna be me and a couple of buddies.

What are your plans for 420?

2. Shiet ill actually have the day off.

Ill do my usual monday shiet, Might smoke a extra blunt.

3. #3 enjoi420, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    getin a quarter for myself (I probably wont smoke it all), gona smoke before class ( its a monday so i only got 1 class) and all day wit friends and all. its just gonna be a great day =). im so baked right now lolo

4. I have two grams of some outrageous Cali weed that's been curing since October 20.

(For those too lazy to do the math, 4/20 will be exactly six months of curing.)

Other than that, I imagine I'll have weed as always so a shortage shouldn't be a problem. I'm probably just going to lounge around the house and get absurdly stoned.

5. I don't got anything planned but it will probably be like every other 4/20.

I'll wake up way too late. Put a pick up order in for pizza, wake and bake on the way down to get it. Call up some friends and see what they are doing and If I can't get ahold of anyone I'll just walk around the neighborhood and smoke with people I run into.

But that could all change depending on the next 30 days. Might be going somewhere with the family then.