30 days into flower

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Jesus No Name, May 14, 2012.

1. Just want to get some feedback on my plants. Keeping a journal but have a zillion views and 99.9999876549% of the comments are mine. So I'll just post a few pics in here, since this section of the forum seems a bit more active.

Any input will be graciously received- its my first grow for christ sake!

Feel free to scold, praise, critique, and belittle me. Just need some encouragement since I have absolutely no one to talk to about this and my cries for internet-grower-companionship remain unanswered in my journal!! Thanks blades!

Attached Files:

2. If I get some feed back I'll post more pics :hello:

3. Looking real nice, some nice healthy growth. What's your set-up?! Also what strain?

4. Right now I'm running in a superlocker that I inherited. That is a 3 gal res and a 250w hps with a squirrel cage and the supplied carbon filter exhaust.

Strain... Welp. I bought a qp of some really dank ass bud that had 2 seeds in it. Was told that it was Ak47 but knew by the smell that it wasn't, but then I saw tht the buds weren't harvested/cured properly and with it smoking so nice, with the great high I though maybe it could be. Lon story short an indica dominant pops up from my seed. I have no idea what it is lol.
    he

The bud that the seed came from was great but wasn't properly harvested and it hermed.

Attached Files:

5. Oh, and by the way, if anyone can give me an educated guess: 1 plant in a three gallon res and a 250 hps, what are the odds of me pulling more than 2 oz?

Ps if you don't know the superlocker is a dwc setup.

6. That looks really nice, and I'd say if your plants continue to stay healthy like they look I'd say you'd be able to get 2oz easy. Probably 2-4oz, again if everything goes well. Did you lst or anything?

7. Cool. I did some fimming/topping late in veg and just did some defoliation today to let the buds get light, have been supercropping since I started 12/12 maybe once or twice a week, which has given me some ill knuckles and explosive growth. I'm using GH maxibloom as well as botanicare hydroplex for feeding.

Also just got an explosion of trichs in the last two days.

8. Sounds like you have covered all the bases, that's an intense set-up and I'm a huge fan of fimming/topping, you'll be happy with that.

You should attach a link to your grow!

9. Once I get on the computer I'll throw it in my sig. On the iPhone app atm.

10. Heheheheythere

Attached Files:

11. #11 Jesus No Name, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    33 days and 14 nice big colas forming.

Attached Files:

12. Those pics look really nice, and those buds looks pretty frosty. How much longer till you're ready to chop you think?

13. Thanks! Should be about 35 days at the most. I'll chop it when the pistols recede, leaves die and the buds swell, not any of that 50/50 amber white trichs nonsense lol.

14. That is the way to go. My frist grow I had my magnifying glass and was so nervous I would chop too soon, of course I did. My plant had like 75% cloudy and the other 25% were clear...very disappointing to say the least.

By the time the leaves start to die off most of your plant is amber anyways, which brings on that very high euphoric feel...which I love.

15. Update

Attached Files:

16. Yeah man. I agree that 2 zips should be easy if you stay on the current path. Good Looks!

17. Thanks mike.

I feel like its taking forever in this last few week stretch!!!

Attached Files:

18. Fuckin a right bros

Attached Files:

19. Welcome back GC

Attached Files:

20. Hey JNN,

Nice looking grow so far. :hello:

Don't take this as a crit, just an observation, but you have a potassium deficiency, which will reduce your max potential bud size by anywhere from 5-15%. Potassium is a limiting factor for photosynthesis, and reduced photosynthesis equals reduced growth.

Other than that, nice work!

See ya...