30 Day Veg 30 Day Flower Yields?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhatCounts, Jan 31, 2007.

1. What kind of yields per plant would I be looking at with this method. What could I do to maximize the yields in this sort of time? The only things I can think of changing would be giving it some PK 13/14 in maybe the 25-30th days. What others things could I do to make my plant make the biggest buds in the short amount of time?

2. *Marches smartly through the lobby, in full bellhop regalia*

"Paging Mr.SpanishFly, Mr.SpanishFly to the green 'impatient newbie' phone please."

3. I'm talking along the lines of not watering it so it stresses and makes more buds, more/less light in the last couple days, etc. Just trying to maximize my yield.

4. Here's a tip then for maximising yield.

Don't cut the flowering time in half!

As Fatbob166 has already mentioned in this thread, your plants will usually require at least 60 days of flowering. That's 2 months of 12/12 lighting, in addition to your veg time.

You're talking about chopping after flowering for only 30 days.
    Yield will be very very poor, as will potency.

Don't do it.

5. unless that particular strain has been engineered to mature early, this will seriously hurt yield and potency. idk if there even is a strain out there that finishes that fast.

^^that dick has been banned for a reason.

6. I think there are a couple strains on Nirvana that could be harvested around that timeframe...

7. lowryder says it finishes in 8-9 weeks never grew it though, 45 grams under ideal conditions one hydroponic said 96 grams.Whats the hurry though wait an extra month or so and get some extra ounces.

8. Flaming a banned member: priceless

Whilst I appreciate that you and he may not have seen eye to eye, I liked him and hope he'll return to share his experience with us again.

I doubt he will, sadly.

9. If the plants aren't where I want them to be after the 30 day flower, I will continue to flower. I'm not in a deadline, I just wanted to see what would happen if you stressed the plants enough quick enough and made them bud more.

Regardless, what strain would you recmomend for this? Any methods I should me aware of?

10. If you want to reduce vegging/flowering time you should go with a hydroponic system.

11. I can pretty much tell you exactly what you will get if you use all those afor mentioned methods, hermied plants and zero yield. Do it right or don't do it at all is my moto.

12. Yeah, me to. How unfortunate, he obviously got tired of stupid questions, or it could be t'was fools who ask for advice and then do just the opposite, it pisses me off too.

So I guess in his honor I'll close with:

"SO BE WARNED I DO NOT SUFFER FOOLS LIGHTLY"
    OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT

13. Alright, I suppose I can change it to 6-8 weeks at the most. What strain (preferably from Dutch passions Fem's) would you recommend to flower the most in that time?

14. Yea, what happend to spanishfly.......did he get banned or quit? He had alot of knowledge and experience, his loss was a great one to our little city.