Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 Bucks For A Half Ounce?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Grand Daddy Purple, May 17, 2013.

1. Okay, so, I called up my dealer today and asked her how much can I get for 50 or 60, and she said she would hook me up a half ounce of cali dank for 30 bucks.

I'm a little suspicious, but she did smoke me out on this cali dank once and it got me super high, but I can't imagine how in the hell she can get a half ounce for 30 dollars??

Any of you think this is too good to be true?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 4PoCoLoKo, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    That doesnt make sense unless She grew it and is hooking up the shit out of you. I can't even get a half o of reggie for that sometimes.

3. #3 NeverComingDown, May 17, 2013
    doubt she is going to give you 14 grams for 30 dollars of cali bud. thats like 2 dollars a gram, she would be losing mad profit

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds odd but go see what it looks like. Needless to say a half ounce of anything for 30 dollars is a deal so go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 PsychoPenguin, May 17, 2013
    Def. sounds too good to be true. I pay more than that for a half of reggie.

Even if it's reggie, that's a good deal though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I call bs unless you are in Canada but if its good go for it , i pay 120

7. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

8. This is what shes gonna sell OP.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  9. She doesn't grow it, her brother grows it and send it to her down here. It's good weed, I had smoked it before, she said she could get me a half ounce of that same dank, so I told her okay.

I guess the only way to see is to pay for it and smoke it and see what happens. She smokes me out just for hanging out with her, so that's why i'm wondering if it's too good to be true, or her just being an awesome dealer. We'll see I suppose, I will post pics if I get it and tell you guys the outcome.

10. $30 for a half ounce? OR a half eighth? This just isn't computing to me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I would love to have your dealer if that goes through...

12. A half ounce, 14.2 grams. 

She's never fucked me over before, or any of her customers, so we'll see. She's not exactly a dealer per say, more just a very close life long friend, and she has a lot of connections from cali, including her brother.

At least, I hope she wouldn't fuck me...about the weed, cause i'd let her fuck me if she wanted to.

• Like Like x 5
  13. She's prob expecting the D man ;)

• Like Like x 5
    You mean two good deals in one? I hope so 

15. Pick it up! If it's shit it's still good and if it's good it ain't shit :)
    Good luck!

16. id go with what the blades are telling you, either its some shitty homegrown weed, or maybe trim

17. maybe she forgot the extra zero and meant to say cali dank for 300

• Like Like x 2
  18. what the fuck? what makes you think weed is that cheap here? it really isnt. about the same i pay for an ounce around 185 300 cus of buying in bulk the price gets chopped down n i can get  ounces for 300

19. i live in Canada and the most I've ever paid for an ounce is 200 (buying in bulk can drop it) so if you're paying 300 you have some shitty connects dude

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 invinciblejets, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Maybe she meant a half 8th 1.7gs

That sounds more reasonable but shit check it out if it good buy it.