Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 and a half hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 16, 2002.

1. Getting closer by the minute!!!!!!!!!One more day!!!

2. That ole' clock is finally winding down!!! :D:

And "Uncle" Cowboy is settin' on the edge of his seat, sending massive good Karma to the new Lil' Princess, and the Proud Poppa!!! :D: :wave: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Hang in there Bud Head!!!! Bet your about to bust with eagerness!!! :D::D::D:

3. [​IMG] [​IMG] Good Luck!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peace,

4. Good luck, Bud Head!!!!!

With all the good Karma she will be getting from the City, she will be about 100x's more perfect then she is destined to be already. You are a lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Yay!! Not much longer now.....We're all so excited for you, Bud Head!!!

6. Dude, are you having a baby???? where have I been? Why didn't you let us know what's been going on???? LOL

I hope you got that bay's room fixed up and ready to go. All the luck in the world.

And one last thing......

I'm glad its you that's having this baby and not me.

7. You are so right, I hope they give Bud an epidural so the labor pains don't hurt him too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, who has Bud named as Godfather of the newborn?

8. Whiskey and some smoke is all i need! Momma needs the karma.

I hope i'm not the one having this baby. Theres no hole for it to come from!!!!! lol

BPP i am taking applications for godfather! Get them in early or you just might loose out on the smoketism (instead of baptism) we are going to have!!!!