Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 a g.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Walk it Off, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Move to South Florida.

Best Shit.

2. Nope I'm in Cleveland and I pay $20 for an 1/8th of mids or $40-$50 for Dank, prices go down quick the more you buy too.

3. yeah i heard about cleveland having tight ass prices!

why?

is there hella shit grown there?

i know it's a stupid question but thats like especially good.

4. damn those are some sick prices..how far is that from Melbourne?? over here its 40 a quarter of mids but i cant find anyone with mids anymore so i pay 20 a g

5. thats almost as good as selling coke...

6. WHAT?
    ....You must be joking.
    80 for a quarter?

The first time I bought a quarter I only paid thirty bucks for it, and it was probably high mid. I live in the Tampa area of Florida.

Weed here must be cheap compared to other places.

....unless you mean a quarter POUND.....

7. difference between shitty mids and good weed bro.. i'd pay $100 if it was good medi grade

8. If ur paying 30 a G all the time i can almost gaurentee theres people in ur area for less.

9. No, outrageous prices are outrageous. I stray away from that.

10. #30 EmericanStoner, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Damn, I thought North Florida had like the same prices as South Florida, 30/g is really rough. You should look for some good connects in South Florida you can get some real good florida crip for 20/g and 50/eigth. (If you're not from Florida, "crip" is a word mostly used down here, and it ranges from high beasters to some fire no name danks). The most expensive I've heard of a gram going for around here is like 25/g for nice, legit named strains, and even then you get good price breaks at 60/eigth. You should try and get new connects or buy in bulk. :wave::smoking:

EDIT: spelling

11. Make road trips to get bud. Just pick up like 2 zips whenever you pick up so you don't gota do it often.

12. the most ive heard of someone charging around here was 25/g for kush and trainwreck.

13. I would never pay 30 a gram. Its just wrong