30.000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 19, 2006.

1. Congratulations to all, a new milestone has been reached in our city history!

30.000 members and growing!!!!!

Enjoy the day!

Peace and thanks for all support

SJ

2. woot! go us! :hello:

ill smoke a bowl to that :smoke:

\t:gc_rocks:

3. Just got done sparking a nice mostly crystal bowl for GC. I love this site.

4. damn, wasnt there just a 20,000 member post or something?

5. Awesome!!!! I noticed we were getting close a day or 2 ago....glad to see we've made it!!

:gc_rocks: :gc_rocks: :gc_rocks:

6. Wow, thats great for gc!
    But how long does it take for an inactive account to get deleted? Because im sure in that 30,000 theres a whole buncha accounts from noobs who just spammed/asked a question and never came back.

7. Thats great, but how many do you think are actully active members/posters on teh fourms? I say like 5,000 at most.

8. Hell yea!

:gc_rocks: Im gonna have party a little harder tonight for the city:smoke:

9. Hell's yea man that is cool aas shit. Might I say to you SJ Thank you sir, this is a wonderful place and I love the tyme I spend on the city shooting the shit with all my blades, you my friend r a good man. JOE>:gc_rocks:

10. thats real cool SJ. even thought a TON of those aren't active users :)

11. AMAZING!!!

too bad ionly recongnize about 100 people lol., thats like .3% haha.

12. yeah but you got to remember these forums were up 4 years before you even joined

13. Good job city! I am happy to be part of this unique event ^-^

We should send a free piece to user 42000 :p

I can pretty much recognize people by name or avatar. If youre using the stock GC avatars, I cant always recognize you.. If it's unique to your name, im like 'Hey, thats nushaganzad!' or whatever name it might be.

14. Lol, nushaganzad or w/e is seriously the name i've had the hardest time remembering and pronouncing correctly. Its a cool name tho.

15. dats a biiiiig family. group hug!

16. GRASSCITY CLUSTER ORGY! :D

17. bong rips for all

:smoke: :smoke: :hello:

18. Resin rips (tis all i got) and loud house sets FTW!

19. Haha thanks guys, but think of it as Nu(new) Shaga (sh-a-ga) Nazad(na-za-d)

20. i was way off. what does that mean.