3 years wasted on my ex.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Easylivinggoodgrowing, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Why? If anything beat the girl lol

2. I told my gf if she ever cheats on me bad things will happen lol but I'm a nice guy

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Its like my friend rick said, love is just a chemical reaction the compels humans to breed. It hits hard, and then slowly fades away. Silly earthlings

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuck her once more and move on. Life's too short and your too young. Go enjoy it and don't get hung up in the soul sucking drama.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The more a woman's life is like the drama they watch on TV, the more they think they are doing life "Right.".

It is easy to get all wrapped up in this "Oh, she loves me and i love her and were just a perfect little couple!" and forget the monumental problems most people have to deal with and what dealing with that problem looks like for that person. Maybe fuckin with this kid instead of you gives her a sense of attractiveness she should have about herself but does not? Maybe this.. Maybe that.. Maybe everybody is just fucked up these days? Maybe trying to bring your 1960's morals into what life should look like in 2016 is going to end up badly either way? All i am saying is that its not all about what you want out of a relationship; If you do want whatever it is you want out of a relationship, then go find it, this chick clearly does not care if you are hurt or not and i mean, really, as a man trying to court a woman, can you even fucking blame her these days?

"
    I Treated her like a princess." Homie, that is a bygone saying that means nothing to me or anyone else here. Your sitting there thinking "I'm treating her like a princess" and shes all like "I need a guy with a newer car."

• Like Like x 2
  6. Exactly sometimes you gotta show your girl you don't NEED her. Keeps them focused on not losing you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. the best thing you could ever do is move on. Practicing detachment from this situation will help you handle it with far less pain. Moving on, getting another girl in your life, making money and generally looking good will do more as far as getting her back then anything you could actively do for revenge.

No matter what your ex does just don't react. I know it's hard but the less you do as the more she does will infuriate the living shit out of her. Believe me that it hurts a woman when they go from #1 in your life and attention to zero, nada, zip, zilch, goose eggs, etc, etc. more so when they are specifically doing shit to either piss you off or get your attention but also just in general.

Again, practice some detachment. Blank expression on your face and signs of boredom when you're around her if you need to be. Freinds and all right? Just don't let her get to you, forget she exists, get another chick, enjoy life. Going from in love with this chick to zero fucks given is inevitable. It just depends on you as to how fast. I recommend fast.

Welcome to life broski. It doesn't get any easier from here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you so much everybody. I am doing my best to move on and get over the situation, let the past be the past and continue forward. However, today her mother sent me 16 PARAGRAPHS talking about how torn up my ex is, going on and on about how in the future we could fix the situation, and what not but that now isnt the time and that we both need to move on from each other and she knows how much it hurts, and that my ex would've done anything for me to be happy. Seriously? After everything that happened, her mom would say that shit to me? Kind of mind blown from reading her text messages.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tell her mom that her daughter is a hoe

• Like Like x 1
  10. i woulda went to prison when he said "she wants my dick"

• Like Like x 1
  11. Didn't read OP, i will soon.

I spent 5 years with my ex girl friend. Most of high school with her. Have zero clue how to pick up women. Fuck me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Keep your head up OP. Your going to be miserable for a month or two but time keeps moving, you'll get over it. The worst thing you can do is sit inside and mope around all day. Its easier said than done.

Good luck

13. Sounds like her mom liked u better then anyone else she chose.. But what Minnesota Timberwolves said tell her mom she a hoe

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Never give your heart to a girl. EVER! Not even Stephen Hawking can understand them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Let this be a lesson to you. The next time you hear a story or have any doubts about a woman, drop her.

Orange is the new Black
    Vote Trump

16. Not a waste of time
    You loved lived and hurted. Just because it's not in your favor bringing smiles doesn't mean it's giving your soul those extra miles
    Feel that? Fuck I love hash.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app