3 wks flower!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Waggletail420, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Starting to get the signature choalas! Have 2nd tent with veggin ice cream cake, aurora indicas, and cherry pie, and I've been toppin and fimmin, so hopfully yields will be better next harvest! I'll show sum pics of those too!!! Please lmk if I dimmed that one right?? But I def think topping is a must for indoor yields, and yes you may lose a lil time, for the recover phase, but the yields seem to outweigh the extra time!!! Keep blazin!

Attached Files:

2. Get your light closed. There’s hella stretch happening. Way too much space between nodes, increasing light intensity alone will do wonders for your yields.

3. Thank you, how close do you reccomend?? I'm always worried bout light burn, it says 18-24, but seems to far away?

4. Also in process of getting new lights, higher wattage, and better! Any suggestions?? Based on experience please, like ones u have used, and have worked well?? Sorry, just get so many suggestions from people who are just relaying what theyve read, opinions and suggestions from long term growers or high yield growers is def what I'm looking for!? Tytyty, knowledge is power!

5. Also check out tent 2, the veggin that's better right? With stretching I mean?? I've been giving em higher wattage, closer light, and there staying smaller n bushier, the way I want! Lmk your opinion on the topping and dimming too? I'm an outdoor grower, this is first indoor grow, so all suggestions are welcome!?? Tytyty! Keep blazin!

6. Fimming not dimming

7. Some cool pics from last outdoor season!! Avg over a pound a plant! This year I'm trying to grow Oregon giants, they are restricted by law to only grow 4 plants, so the breeders have learned to grow these massive 14-20 foot trees, that can produce well over 100 lbs, my goal is 15 lbs per plant! I'm using 100 gal canvas grow bags, and veggin them for 2 months indoor then transferring outdoor when good weather hits! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Ty...keep blazin!

Attached Files:

8. Hard part is this, I can’t give you and suggestion on distance aside from “closer”. Simply because I don’t know your lights or environmental situation (like if you bring the lights closer would it make your environment too hot). Myself, I don’t like an inch between nodes. I like my plants to pop nodes on top of nodes. I have a few different type of lights and the each veg differently. Some of my lights can veg nicely at large distances, while my others need 12-16 inches (my weaker lights). All of my burples are about 12-16 inches when vegging. My 288’s don’t veg too well, my 96’s are awesomely too strong to veg, but after a round of LED burn, they acclimate and take off better than anything else I have... minus my cob/burple combos..idk, those things are nice.

9. Hi, sorry been away for a bit, so you were dead on bout the lights, it's to late for this 1st harvest, I'll salvage the small yields, but give me your opinion on this 2nd grow, just switched to 12/12 4 days ago, I've been topping, and keeping lights alot closer, and they look incredible, I also used foxfarm soil for 1st grow, way to many nutrients in there soil, for 2nd grow I used Coast of Miane organic soil, is working amazing!!! So please give opinions on 2nd grow so far..ty..keep blazin! I'm using a 1200 watt led and a 600 watt led, the 1200 takes 290 watts from wall, the 600 takes bout 180, with 5 plants, it's been great growth rate per day, almost same as natural sun! I'm an outdoor grower, this is 1st and 2nd indoor grow for me, and I keep a growth rate journal, and the avg grow rate on these indoors are just under the avg for last seasons outdoor! So that tells me the lighting is good!!!

Attached Files: