3 wishes

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Feb 23, 2007.

1. so me and my buddy were chillin earlier and he was like i decided what i would ask for if i had 3 wishes.

he said he wants a pipe that is indestructable and is constantly being supplied with chronic. and everytime you take a hit you get a greens hit everytime and it never ends.
    you could take a bigass rip but it would always be full of green chronic. and you would never break it, but you can lose it, but see it has a GPS device in it so you will always know where it is. and you can let someone borrow it.

and i said there should be a selector switch that lets you change to every single strain of weed known to man and even the strains not known.

the next wish would be 2 part. one side for guys and other for girls.
    for girls the wish would be to never gain weight when she eats whatever she wants. and if she does gain weight in any other manner then all she would have to do is diet for 2 days and she is back to where she wants to be.
    and for the guys, it wouldnt take more than 2 serious workout sessions to get your muscles in the shape you want them to be.

and for the third wish, we said that we should have the ability to spread this gift to anyone we want and still keep our power. and they would instantly be given a pipe with the same qualities.

that would be fun.

2. aww, you're so generous with your third wish, astro. thank you!

1. an endless supply of whatever dank i want at the moment
    2. be able to orgasm easily
    3. be financially stable

3. 1. A neat hat

2. A lightsaber

3. The Millennium Falcon

I'd be set.

4. -have a house made out of hash bricks and a weed supply to last me my whole lyfe of any dank i want

-peace

-and i dunno i have to do some thinking for the 3rd

5. 10 million dollars
    connects to get whatever I want whenever I want it
    a cure for cancer, aids/HIV. do the world some good

6. 1. To have the grow knowledge of Mister Postman (Then I would have my endless supply of Super Dank)
    2. Ocean Front Mansion in Maui with special grow room
    3. Financial Stability to accomplish #1 & #2

7. Hahahahahahaha

For me
    1. the ability to jump as high as I wanted, and land without breaking my legs.
    2. my own farm in the mountains where I could grow my own food, and not have to deal with the bull shit of society
    3. Access to every marijuana seed/strain anytime i wanted.

8. I wanted to +rep you, Rasta_Man, but it told me I have to spread it around

My wishes

1. To win the lottery for $30,000,000 and never have me or my family work again

2. Marijuana legalization in America, and it turns out to be a resounding success

3. World peace (yeah it sounds like a corny Miss America answer, but the way things are going these days, it would be the shit to have world peace)

9. No one wished for infinite amount of wishes?

10. ^That's what I was thinking. Wish for unliited wishes. Der.

11. Dude, a lightsaber and the Millennium Falcon is pretty much the same thing :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

12. 1. A jar of weed that is constantly refilled with whatever type of weed I want.
    2. To be in great physical shape no matter what I do to my body.
    3. 3 more wishes :D

1. I would wish that I was omnipotent.
    2. I don't know... I don't think I would need much after that. I am sure that if I did I would think of it once I was omnipotent.
    3. See 2.

:p

13. -World Peace, Honestly. I wish everybody would get along. Eveyrbodys about the war in Iraq/Afhgan and all those places shit was goin down. Not many realize the war in the streets, And the ones who do either cant do anything or the others refuse to talk about it. We're killing each other for pride and money. Sometimes for fun, Its redicoulous.
    -Some amount of billions of dollars. I want enough to be straight all my life and help everybody else out.
    -Fix all the problems like global warming that are ruining us and eventually be the end of us.

I mainley want peace.

14. To be perfectly honest I would want this:

A huge world like the Earth, but barely populated. I'd leave the Earth the way it is and have a new planet created for me, so the rest of the human race can destroy it. I would live in a castle and write and record music constantly. I would like the world I live on to be a moon of a huge beautiful planet. The soil would be incredibly fertile so I'd never have to worry about food... a garden of Eden sort of place (but less perfect). I also wish to be immortal until I genuinely want my life to end. A perfect wife to live on my moon with me would be sweet too. Maybe I'd wish for even better guitar and composotional skills as well as other instruments.

I could on and on about that...

Heh, that was probably the least modest thing I've ever written. I wonder if I would be even granted something like that.

EDIT: OHH YEAH!!!!! I would also want to be able to fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I'd bet on no :p

16. Ha, yeah, probably not.

My three slightly more practical wishes:

1. The ability to fly
    2. Incredible skill for composing music and for selected instruments.
    3. To have an enough money to support myself for the rest of my life; not to live in a mansion with a 30' TV, but just to support myself, so I would be able to do exactly what I want for the rest of my life (record music mostly).

17. 100000000 wishes. Heh

18. i wish for an island where i could do anything i wanted and i have only some trees and tons of pot plants everywhere and ever strain and i wish for all the plants ready to be harvests and my 3 wish is for everyone elses to be happy and have tons of money

19. [AK paces the floor nervously as the implications of this miraculous good fortune settle into his brain. As the clock edges ever closer towards morning he sits down on the edge of his bed ready to make his wishes.]

Wish #1: This would be a very easy wish to request, I would wish for the next two wishes to be consequence free regardless of the wish. Simply put, if I were to wish for a million dollars then its assumed they're tax free so the IRS wouldn't come knocking on my door. Or if I wished for the ability to fly it is furthermore assumed I know how to land and that I wouldn't go so high I lose consciousness because of altitude.

<O:p</O:pWish #2: Of the remaining two I'd claim this wish for myself. I know I could wish for all sorts of things to better mankind, but in the end mankind is going to better itself when we collectively decide the time is right. It can't magically gifted without removing the free will of everyone to make a choice. Hmmmmmm, or maybe since my first wish was a removal of all consequences this wish could be achieved without turning everyone into mindless meat puppets. Anyway... [My wish would be to have the strength to pursue the things which give me peace and the ability to grow.] Sounds kinda sappy but imagine if you had the wherewithal to pursue creative endeavors or other life challenges that previously seemed impossible? A lot of what we end up becoming rests with how much ambition we choose to apply to our daily lives.<O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p
    Wish #3: I would wish that the individual intelligence of every human being be centuple that of genius with a conscience to match. Don't know how many times I thought it but life would be a whole lot easier if people were just a little smarter.<O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p

[The old man rushed into the room, the smell of smoke was all about him…”Awake young Aladdin, awake.”]<O:p</O:p

Stay green.