Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Weeks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankster401, May 21, 2013.

1. i realize these times vary for everyone and i also realize there are alot of post on this already but i cant find an answer for myself....i have never been drug tested before and i have 3 weeks + 1 day to be clean.. im a small guy so im guessing i have a high metabolism because i eat alot of junk food.... (Or used to at least) .. I have stopped drinking pop and have been drinking all water since i found out i have to drop....  I just have to go to a hospital or anywhere i can do a drug test and show the court.. so my question is will i be clean in 3 weeks? Its cutting it close i feel like and im nervous as hell.. i was an everyday smoker for about 5 years...... i actually needed a break so i am kind of happy.. but im tweaking cause if i piss clean then i get all these charges dropped... anyone who has had 3 weeks or any of the same experience please post a comment it would be MUCH appreciated... i weigh 130 and i i am prob like 5'8

2. also sorry if this post is in the wrong spot or anything.........

3. #3 Tree Burner, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    I also have a high metabolism. I was on probation for 18 months and I would smoke two weeks and stop two weeks. I was only tested three times but I tested myself before every monthly meeting and was clean every time. I smoked everyday for the two weeks that I would smoke but don't recall how much.....

4. ya im gonna test myself before for sure..... haha its just cutting it so close i feel like so thats why i am asking... I feel like i should be ok because of my weight and height and i have been very inactive the past like year .. just playing video games n shit... so i feel like now that im getting up and doing shit it might get out of my system a little bit faster... i have no idea tho : / nervous 

5. Sounds like it's not supervised, so just substitute to ensure a pass.

6. #6 dankster401, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    haha i was thinking about it............ but i would rather just piss clean if i can i mean i already quit completely.... i mean i would rather do that then drop dirty but i would rather not carry around piss with me and like i said im a noob to this drug testing.. i mean do you guys THINK i will be good? considering i had been smoking for about 5 years : / thats what scares me..

7. took a at home drug test 2 and half weeks after smoking for almost 5 years everyday! i tested negative ... saying there was no marijuana in my system! i dont know how reliable these are..... but it said on the package 99.9% accurate...... Real deal for me tomorrow ! so hopefully i pass with flying colors! i also took this at home test 2 days ago

8. #8 Tree Burner, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013

The tests I got for probation were basically the same thing that I would buy at the store. A testing facility can send it off for more extensive testing but generally they won't unless they have a reason...ie, piss is super clear. At least in my experience.

9. Good luck.  Even with your tolerance, 3 weeks would likely do the trick

10. Hello fellow tokers. This is my first post. hope i can help. In my experiences it goes like this: 19-25 days for a piss test; 75-80 days for a blood test; and 90+ days for a hair sample.  :bongin:

peace..

11. I think you might be off on the blood test thing. Although I am not 100% sure on that. But from my understanding, your blood will clean out quicker than your urinary tract.

12. Seconded on that blood test thing. The detection window length goes

saliva>blood> urine>hair

blood is ridiculously short. Saliva is so hilarious its a waste of time.  a mouth swab just checks to see if you smoked a bowl then showed up. you can pass those in 48 hours. My ex-gf passed in 24 and toked up at home after.

13. i passed my test!3 weeks and i was good  :metal:  :smoke:  :hello:

14. Congratulations man, here's to a second chance now that the charges are dropped

15. get some one to pee ina pill bottle and use that.. it works cuz i done it when i was on probation in the past