Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 weeks until potential test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fstonezzz, May 13, 2016.

1. So I've run into some trouble with the law and I have about 3 weeks until I go to court. Although I doubt I will be tested I'm just curious if you think it would be alright to have one last session with my boys before I potentially get probation.
    I'm 5`9 and 117lbs (I'm a twig) virtually no fat. I got in trouble back in March and didn't smoke for a month after I got in trouble and the last time I smoked was two weeks ago and I smoke half a bowl with a friend after my court date got postponed again. I haven't been smoking regularly at all! Like I said I've virtually only smoked maybe 2 times since March. Also if this means anything I bought some at home drug tests after getting in trouble and exactly two weeks after getting in trouble I tested myself and passed with a faint line, but that was also after 8 months of smoking everyday. I think I'm fine and probably won't get tested but I just want to get your guys input. I appreciate any response :)