Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 weeks till drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCruz831, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I have three weeks till I have to pass a piss test. I vaporized hash yesterday, and probably an average of once every two or three days before that for a week or two. If I smoke tonight do you think I'll pass the test if I drink plenty of water and b-vitamins and such? Normally I'd be sure that I'd pass, but hash has a higher THC content so I'm not sure if that will increase the time it takes for my system to get clean. Usually when I vape hash I don't do that much though. What do you guys think?

2. #2 Ironic, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    I think you need to post this in the right forum.

Stop smoking and you should be fine. Take a drug store piss test the night before and if you fail, prepare to substitute.

B vitamins don't help you pass a test. They just make your pee yellow. Google is your friend.

3. Probs but order a piss test and do one before the test

4. Stop smoking now, and get a home piss test (as was said above.) if you fail that, grab a detox drink and take that a couple hours before the piss test. *should* come out with a clean result.

I can't guarantee it'll pass you, but many people I know have passed with one smoking up to the day before the test

5. Dopn't smoke anymore fucking hashes and then you can pass the fu piss test and live on your marry way into oblivioun.

honly shit i'm fuckin drunk as shit.. wow lol.