3 weeks old auto: die or survive without demage at night temp 10-13celsius (day time around 20c)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Realfirsttimer76, May 6, 2023.

1. Hello, 3 weeks old autoflower would die or can survive without demage at night temp 10-13celsius (day time around 20c)

Thanks in advance!

2. you'll be OK. If in the ground, soil temps are more important then ambient air temps (relatively speaking). If you're in a fabric pot, you could always wrap a blanket it around it for shits and giggles.

• Like Like x 2
  3. you be fine: at 3 weeks she's in a delicate stage of adolescence, avoid moving to a pot,
    a sativa hybrid would suffer but the auto hybrid with a sizeable chunk of Indica will love it
    most autos have a chunck of Indica already

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. I cant be with her everyday. My problem is that I need to choose where is the better for her..

What would you do if you need to left her for 3 days? In a big terrace Window with 2 hours of direct sunlight with ventillation without Rain and wind..
    OR
    outside on lucky days 8-9 hours of direct sunlight 18-22c and 10-13celsius at night.

what would you choose?
    Thanks in advance

5. Outdoors, 2 hours of direct light is no good. 8 hrs is pushing it. If that's all you can manage 8 is better than 2. Just take precautions not to allow plant to become underwatered while you're away. Then try not to overwater overcompensating for your absence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks!
    I hope she can handle 10-13c at night anyway..

7. Ive grown autos down to 3 celcius bringing them in at night just above freezing temps, she'll be fine

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks again.. it seems i dont need to worry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. the latter, it may be rough but the wind will remove the excess 02, unlike inside

cheers

• Like Like x 1