3 weeks of probation left

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oklahomies420, May 8, 2016.

1. Hey guys im pretty new to this site. Im almost 22. Been smoking since i was 15. I've been on probation for 2 years. I get off the 3rd of June. I used to live in cali so I smoked all the good shit. I'm from the good Ole boring state of Oklahoma. Got caught in texas for trafficking In 2013. Took them forever to get me on probation. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was ok to smoke as soon as I get my last office visit. I'm here in Oklahoma and my papers are getting sent from Texas to here don't have to appear in front of a judge or anything. My PO just have to sign I think. I'm so ready to twist up a fat nug blunt! Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. When you have your last meeting just ask the PO what date/time you are officially off of probation. End of story.

3. Rough bro, hopefully this will be your last time on probation.

4. Yeah I'm possibly getting put on probation at court this month (I'll take that over jail) so I get it but if you don't mind me asking was it your first charge and did you have a really good lawyer for you to be put on probation for trafficking?

5. Yes. I got fucked over bad dude. I was one of three people in the car and I got pinned with all of it. I'm hoping this will be the last time.

6. You are good to go after your probation drop dead date.

Well done on getting through the Texas legal system with your scalp intact.:thumbsup: They are tough down there, always have been.

7. Man its been a rough 2 years. Had 2 write ups for weed. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. 24 more days Bros.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was born in Sherman, TX. Lived at Glen Eden Estates on Lake Texoma. In the '70's, any amount of weed was considered a felony. Saw friends get all jammed up for very minor things.

Did you know that Texas is a myth? It is actually an enormous growth on Oklahoma's arse! You can see why they are so mean...living on an Okie ass tumor could give one a shitty view on things.:ey:

A bit longer & you are in for the win. Good luck man!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I agree man. This is a bad place to live if you are trying to relax with a joint in your hand. Thanks for the support man.

10. My brother in law gets off probation 5/24. He was convicted of a DUI, possession of marijuana, and a weapons charge.

11. Im in for 2 years too bro. 18 months left to go. Cant wait to smoke up when its over also. Im guna be so high

12. If you use that Texas joke & anyone gets the red arse, ask them if they would prefer a Mexican brain tumor?

Seriously, don't say that in Texas. Might get shot. Quickest way to get popped in TX is to insult the state or put lima beans in chili.;)

I had to stop smoking for 11 years. For a long time the military tested for every drug except THC. We had it made just burning hash or bud. Then the party was over. I was a senior nco, I had way too much to lose. I stuck to it until I retired. I enlisted at 17, retired at 41. Now, I get paid for the rest of my life & I can do whatever I please.

If I can quit for 11 years, all of you can make the cut.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What did u do in the 2 years you didnt smoke weed? Im starting to stress over not smoking

14. Got my i-car and ASE certifications for collision repair. Just been working in a body shop and working in my own shop.

15. **UPDATE** 21 more days left of this shit. Lol. Everyone whose smoking take a fat rip for me.

16. image.jpeg
    Don't forget to register to Vote. New MMJ petition starting on May 14, 2016 in Oklahoma. It'll tun thru August 13, 2016. Need to be registered to sign. Ask your PO because they won't share that with you, because they don't want previous felons voting.

17. It'll be expunged off my record like it never happen. I will be able to vote.