3 weeks of flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by oldpotsmoker, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Does it looks good for 3 weeks of flowering? I am using basic fertilizers. When to start using Atami Bio-Bloombastic? Should I use it in every watering? I am watering every 3-4 days. This is a main bud of NL Auto from RQS.

Attached Files:

2. Start using your Flowering nutes mate, 1/4 - 1/2 strength. Autos tend not to like full strength nutes.

RiZL

3. Ummm...Yummmm..:)
    What genetics are your NL? Leaves look heavy into Sativa?? (long and somewhat thin)

4. Do you think it will be ready to harvest in the next 5 weeks? I see that flowers are bigger day by day.

5. Only time will tell...on my way over...will take a few weeks to get to you!
    LOL

6. NL Auto does not have Sativa genetics. The leaves does not look like 100% indica. It is something between Sativa and Indica. The width of leaves comes from Ruderalis, but the number of leaves comes from Indica. I see it this way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I asked since I am considering NL...I only like Indicas or Indica Leaning..(NL weed IS available in local Dispensarys, which would make them Illegal for me to grow in NV!

8. Yeah every time I water my plants it has my feed mixed in. After about the first 2 weeks I'll stop giving it water all together. I flush with AN flush

9. What? So in NV, all strains a despensary carries are illegal to grow? Seems F'ed up. Someone has to be growing it??

• Like Like x 1
  10. Q: Can I grow my own marijuana?

A: Unless you live in the most rural parts of Nevada, the answer will likely be no.

To legally grow your own, you will have to live more than 25 miles from a marijuana dispensary. That eliminates the most populous chunks of Clark and Washoe counties — about 80 percent of the state’s population — as only a handful of towns are far enough away to grow in those counties.

20 things to know about legal marijuana in Nevada

• Like Like x 1
  11. So much for legalization huh? I'm in MI and have a legal medical grow. Much different here i guess. Bummer for growers in NV.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Who the hell makes these damn "rules"??

So stupid. Sorry man.

I will say it's never stopped me in the past though lol

J

13. Well I remember going to Vegas 10 years ago with a my weed in a medical jar and the security were at my room 5 mins after I checked in. They had never seen a prescription jar. They told me to go put it in the car. That was during the days when u could go to jail for a seed. My question is how would Po Po know what strain u are growing?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. I think that the SMALL quark in the law was made to help assist medical patients...My Interpretation (NOT an attorney) is that A person over 21 may grow up to 6 plants (female) if they live 25+ Miles from a dispensary OR they grow a strain not available at a local dispensary! Looks ok to me, but who knows. I do not think Law enforcement will waste time on individuals complying, especially medical patients.. WHO knows...:)

15. EXACTLY! what are they going to do...spend the BIG $$ for genetic testing?? I doubt it...unless you are an ax murderer!!

16. Your interpretation is 100% correct.

17. Yep..I agree...someone is growing it...Not me though...The most that I have seen combining all (5) local MMJ dispensarys (Northern Nev) equal less than 100 strains...That leaves plenty of room for us + Hybrids of course! ie: most carry GG#4...But not its Phenons ..Remember...MMJ became legal in 2002...No dispensarys were around for 10 years after that (N NEV)...They have had a lot of time to fine tune the laws! Recreational rules will probably follow the MMJ model.

18. Just like Cuban cigars. Take the label off and can u tell what brand it is?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1