Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 weeks long enough?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GillyTHEkid, Jul 19, 2010.

1. I report to training camp august 14th for football(D3). throughout camp were gettin piss tested and its random so not everyone will get tested. last year i got tested haha

so for football i lift about 4 times a week for about 2 hrs and i run and do agility workouts for about 1 hours as well. i run in the afternoon when its the hottest so ill be sweating a lot so i will be drinking alot of water as well.

i smoked about .6 about everyday for about 9 days strait.

you guys think ill be good?

thanks in advance

2. Well it all depends on overall consumption. If you toke every day for about a month, your cells will be coated in THC, which will show up, but if its just the 9 days you spoke of then two weeks will be fine, but if you smoke a lot almost every day, then depending on how long you've smoked for you'll have to wait a certain length of time. The max is around 30 days for a regular stoner. Also, normally for sports they just test for steroids, to assure the legitimacy of the game, but just to be safe, lay off of the weed for 2-3 weeks. Take it as a T-Break and you'll be high as fuck when you come back.

3. #3 showt1me, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    you will be fine.

Edit: Especially if you keep working out.

4. i smoked heavy for like 9 months, and passed a dt easy.

just dont be a fatty.