Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 weeks long enough?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GillyTHEkid, Jul 19, 2010.

1. I report to training camp august 14th for football(D3). throughout camp were gettin piss tested and its random so not everyone will get tested. last year i got tested haha

so for football i lift about 4 times a week for about 2 hrs and i run and do agility workouts for about 1 hours as well. i run in the afternoon when its the hottest so ill be sweating a lot so i will be drinking alot of water as well.

i smoked about .6 about everyday for about 9 days strait.

you guys think ill be good?

thanks in advance

2. With three weeks you should be good, just lots of water and don't exercise the day of your test.

3. i gotta excersise that day because the test would be after practice at around evening time.

4. kinda gay how youd be tested right after you work out. you should be straight tho if you can not smoke till then bro