3 weeks into veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MaineCronic, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Plants: 3
    Lights: 2 T5 6500k High-Output Floro's
    Soil: Foxfarm Ocean Forest
    pH: 6.3-6.5
    Nutes: FF Big Bloom and FF Grow Big - Feeding according to FF's feeding sched.
    Life: 20 days old
    Height: Picture comparison to lighter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

2. I don't know if you noticed, but there seems to be a lighter growing in one of your plant's pots.

Otherwise, looks great! I'd begin looking for signs of sex at this point.

3. haha..

really? sex shown this soon?

4. one might switch the light when looking to sex...just a little help for ya

5. well i mean obviously i know that going into flowering will reveal sex, ... but he was making a comment that i should look for preflowers ... didnt know i would see any at week 3?

6. sry, i shoulda quoted his statement...if not in flower how the hell do you start looking to sex? been around this earth awhile and ive not seen how this is done 3weeks into veg? :rolleyes:

7. #7 RO76, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    I am 3 weeks in to veg as well. It is actually a good chance to compare. I am running DWC under 600W MH. No doubt that light does play a big role in plant development.
    I think your plant will double in size with in couple more weeks , so just wait .
    P.S.Plants are also under LST .(one on the right not anymore)

Attached Files:

• BOTH.JPG
      BOTH.JPG
      File size:
      594.7 KB
      Views:
  8. nice lookin plants bro .... wish I was rockin that 600w MH ... I'll have to get an hps/mh kit when I start to flower that way I can use MH for my next grow.

9. usually by week 4 or 5 of veg they'll show sex.. males usually first.

you don't have to flip to 12/12 for them to show.

10. 20+ years of watching plants grow and have never seen a female show while vegin...guess thats just my luck tho:eek:

11. So my plant is 12 days old.

I have had it in FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil sense seed.

This is my youngest of 3 plants, I have a 22 day old and a 26 day old at the moment.

All 3 of my plants have had these "rust"spots on them when they were young. The 2 older ones seems like they grew out of it, barely any sign of it anymore on them.

I've gotten these "rust"spots before I ever introduced nutes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's my older plants. ( All plants are under 2 t5 6500k H.O. floro's)

22 days old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26 days old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Watering Device:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Supplies:
    [​IMG]

12. Little too hot with the nutes, but not looking too bad!

I have 3-week old plants in my grow, but they are Autos.

13. dude. this is awesome. MY plant is 3 weeks into veg. LoL. now would anyone be so kind as to gittin me the FYI on HTF to post my pics of it? I am bubbling in a 5 gal bucket w/ 3 gal of water. ONLY using sensi grow a+b . damn advance nute cost mucho bungo. i don't care what anyone says about switching lines from veg to flower. in the right hands anything is possible so i'm flowering (after a week of flush o course) with canna coco a+b, canna pk13/14 and canna rizo. matter o fact i may even throw so AN bud candy in also. i'm under two 85 watt 56k for vegg + one (1) 42 watt 27 k for better spectrum. flower will be 2 105 watt 27k + two (2) 26 watt 56k for better spectrum.
    any help to post pics and we could have an AWESOME light grow comparison with this thread. possible comparo sticky

---strain--- ~~OG kUsH~~

14. Click the REPLY button not the quote button, then scroll down a little under the typing window and there is a button that says "MANAGE ATTACHEMENTS" you should be able to figure it out from there :)

15. i just upload to photobucket / imageshack and then post them on the forums with IMG tags.

This is what it looks like without the *'s

[*IMG]www.photobucket.com/youraccount/weed[/*IMG]

16. also, i am ordering a 400w HPS and MH system tomorrow ... and I will be finishing my veg with the MH, and HPS for flower.

17. #17 dford, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    [​IMG]

Meet Suzy.
    that is as of last night. picked up a TDS pen the other day. I have a seperate bucket i've been steadily mixing stronger flower nutes (1000 ppm) in, "addbacking" each night until the 1300ppmish mark. tomorrow would mark the end of week 3.

i'll keep ya'll updated, if ya'll keep me updated :D

nm my kitty. he likes the smell of alf alfa slowly becoming a lovely herbal scent :)