3 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bsh21wash, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Let me start off by sayin this is my first grow and I wasnt really expecting much...

Im using 7 cfls 4 are 2700k and 3 are 5700k

Im about 3 weeks into flowering....just wanted some opinions on how they look? Iv'e battled mites from the start and all sorts of other problems. I know for next time everything will be different :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. looking good for three weeks into flower... what kind of nutrients are you using?
    If i was you i would get some more lights... the more light you got on them things the better...

3. I'm using superthrive and green light super bloom... The thing is I dont have room in there for more lights...I'll see what I can do.

4. Curious on how much I should be watering these girls in flowering? Ive been splitting up about 750ml between the three plants....is this enough? they seem to get dry in about a day...so im watering about everyother day....does this seem right?

5. if my conversion is correct thats not even close to a gallon. I split one gallon between my 3 plants and water every other day.