3 weeks into flowering, pics included, comments welcome...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mr4tune, Oct 31, 2010.

1. #1 mr4tune, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. :hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21 days of flowering.... Having problems with purple stems on all. PH problems on the one, but thats sorted out now. growth is insane. mutlistrain, widowxbig bud, humboldt, and big bang. also 3 little bagseeds mixed in below. Should be a good christmas

3. grow looks sweet bro..when did you start countin' flowerin' days..at switch or first sign of sex...i remove select fan leaves if their blockin' budsites...i also trim popcorn buds and undergrowth to redirect energy to other buds..what nutes ya runnin:smoke:

4. those look really sweet there bud.Looks like a great harvest.:hello:

5. No problems with a Purplish Hue on the fan leaves.

A lot of the plants I have grown have that same trait.

It's all good, and your grow looks GREAT :)

6. Thanks for all the postive feedback,

They went from 18/6 to 48 hours of dark to start flower, then 12/12. Its been 3 weeks since the first 12/12. The small ones (which arent visible because they\re below the canopy) were taken out of the cfl cab and put into the mix, they showed sex right away. Took about a week for the last 3 big ones to finally show first pistels.

So really about 2 weeks since first show of sex...

Im running the Technaflora recipe for success, Couldnt be happier so far. I cant believe the amount of water/nutes they are sucking up. Watering every 2 days, nutes every 3rd feed. everything is dialed (finally) :hello:

Defiantely looking for any info/insight on getting ready to tie up/support the main stems. ANy ideas?

I know Im planning to do some trimming today, and get rid of some of the lower foliage. I had so many problems early on I got a little scared to do anything till their health came back....

And after a long fight, mr4tune score 1.......Fungus gnats.......zero.

7. Looks great man, awesome setup.

8. For the type ups, you could use bamboo sticks or even those vine climber things /spikes to anchor your main stem. Once you have your main cola budding, the stem might bend if it's not strong enough so you start propping them up w/ sticks.

Keep it up.

9. Sweet. Lookin good. I am about a week ahead of you with some Swazi Skunk. I'm looking at mid to late Dec. to pick.

10. i'm using the same recipe from technaflora. what size pots are you using? and how much are you watering each time? my girls are in 3 gallon pots and i water every 5 days with about 3/4 a gallon, and i feed every other watering. they're also 3 weeks into flowering todayish.

11. the mains are in 5gal buckets, the rest in 2 gal's....

I go thru 2.5 juice pitchers per plant to get runoff in the 5gal's, so roughly 4-5 liters per plant...Water before lights out, on 2nd day after watering their quite light...