3 weeks into flowering buds too small?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Jdiezzil210, Jan 13, 2021.

1. This is a scooby snax dispensary bagseed I started 12/12 3 weeks ago I exfoliated before flowering and around a week ago

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. no pic bud

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Scooby snacks bagseed exfoliated once before flower and once a few days ago 20210113_154915.jpg 20210113_154903.jpg Image (9).jpg Image (10).jpg

4. looks fine for 3 weeks, sometimes mine dont even show definite sex until 2 or so weeks. you still have around 7 weeks they'll grow. be sure youre feeding them good between 1,000 and 1,600 ppms no veg nutes only bloom and a organic nutrient like big bloom by fox farms. stop cal/mag if you havent already. now its time to watch all the hard work pay off. good job bud

5. Thanks It seemed to stop stretching and the buds are getting wider

6. the ole final stretch nice..... now the impatience really begins lmao good luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. Exfoliate: Exfoliate with scrub or gommage peel or a clay mask, depending on the skin type, 2 to 3 times to get rid of dead cells. Night-time beauty regime to follow A person can use it to exfoliate, treat acne, increase blood flow, and balance pH levels. Eight ways to use coffee on the skin, scalp, and hair
    exfoliate
    Some here even Defoil but only the slow or the noobs ..
    good luck with your skin condition and thanks for the word

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Looks good for three weeks. How long it take budlets to form.

9. I know I meant to say defoliate but my phone keeps correcting it to exfoliate lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Around 1 week and a couple days into 12/12 when I started seeing buds forming

11. Cool dude so about 2 weeks of proper flower looks good man.

• Like Like x 1