3 Weeks Into Flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by YeahhBuddy, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Hey friends, haven't updated in awhile, so here we are 3 weeks in, just looking for some input on how you think things are going, any advice is appreciated. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. They are looking good man. 3 weeks since switching to 12/12? Or since gender? What are your temps in the room? And about how far away are the lights from the canopy?

3. #3 YeahhBuddy, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    Thanks!, It has been 3 weeks since switching the lights, the temps have been at a steady 75 degrees, the cold weather has set in now so I had a bit of an issue the last few days, but things are all settled now, lights are about 10" away from the canopy now and I hope the plants don't grow much bigger because im running out of room :smoke:

4. That second pic is sexy.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Nice looking girls bro.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

6. The flowering stretch should be coming close to a hault. Then they just get fatter. ;) other than that they are looking good man. For most indoor grows people have to worry about heat issues. So it's cool you don't have heat issues. Do you know the strain?

7. Looking good bro. Like the second pic.

Soil Grower.
    Autoflowers.
    Glass Owner.

8. Strain is Blueberry-AK 47, and I can defenatly smell the blueberry so I can't wait until the smoke report, should be very exciting lol.

9. #9 CoLoKiD, Oct 26, 2013
    Looking damn good for three weeks.

Blueberries are known to be large yields!

10. I hope they give me a good yield, started out with 6 plants, 3 died after sprouting and was left with these 3 so I was a bit discouraged being my first grow, but things are looking good. :smoke:

11. looking good sir

12. #12 CoLoKiD, Oct 26, 2013
    I just got 15+ OZ off my 3 plant harvest and they didn't look near that good at three weeks. That's what they looked like at 6 on a 9 week flower and it was my first grow too!!

13. I feel the same way about my animal cookies and critical hog.. My cats pissed on the mom before I could cut clones. Been a struggle all the way thru.

14. They did ok though so far

Attached Files:

15. Hell yeah man. Well I'm interested in seeing how they turn out.