3 Weeks Into Flower, Normal Size?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BanjoMitch, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I am 3 weeks into flower. I flipped to 12/12 when I saw pistils coming in all over the place. It has been 3 weeks now and I am just wondering if things are coming along as they should be. This is my first plant to get to flower my previous one ended up being a male. They were both bag seeds. Growing in soil with fox farm trio. I topped once and did some training on her. Also when should I expect trichrome development to begin?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410361498.553197.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410361566.586465.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410361633.255217.jpg

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

2. Bumps

3. She's not behind at all, I usually don't see buds for the first two weeks, usually start to see them on the third, she is right on course. 

4. I've been very happy so far I've literally had zero complications except whiteflies. It's my first female ever and I cannot wait to see how bud development takes place. I've seen pictures but never the whole process take place in front of my eyes. Any idea when I could expect trichrome production to start?

5. gepends on what strain but around 4 weeks, the plant looks sativa dominant it may take a couple extra weeks of flowering before it's ready for harvest

6. Idk strain it was a bag seed. Any guess what dominant?

7. the long thin leaves look like sativa dominant like I said in the previous post.

8. Im 2 weeks into flowering outside i was wondering if shes on track !

Attached Files:

9. Ah I saw those pink pistils on another thread! I love em. Sure looks on track to me but this is my first grow as well. Also I'm indoors so it will be different than yours, buuuuut looks great!

10. is it 2weeks since you flipped 12/12? or when you seen first hairs.IMO  those buds look like they more than 2weeks

11. Sense i saw white hairs

12. My plant is very small its only about 2 feet high and i didnt top or anything i just grew it naturally and no nutrients