3 Weeks In First Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bamther, May 10, 2014.

1. #1 Bamther, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

How are they looking? About the way they should? Got 600 watts on them for now, getting more tomorrow.

2. Those look just fine. I don't know what you were so caught up with before (other commercial seed thread), but you got nice tight node spacing on some good solid indica plants. Name or not, if you keep it up, you'll enjoy the smoke much more than the bag they came from.

3. Thanks man, that's good to hear!

4. what kind of lights, they look awesome btw!

5. I'm using cfl bulbs. Raised them all for the pictures. Thanks!

They look great for a compact florescent grow. Get the 600W hanging, better yet a 1,000W

7. I want to upgrade to a HPS setup, and have been researching but hear lots of conflicting opinions on brand names. I do want one with an air cooled hood, but that's all I know. I'm such a freaking newbie, lol. Thanks man!

8. #8 snoopdog6502, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
  9. I started 8 and am hoping for at least 4 females. We'll just have to wait it out and see. I wish there was a way to sex them NOW! The suspense is killing me!

10. wrinkly leaves is over watering so might wanna ease off the water...lookin good though

LOL you do like I do have some growing and then start more. the perpetual harvest plan.

12. This is California Orange strain?

13. It's random bag seed .

14. how was the smoke from that bag?

15. Not really sure. Got seeds from my brother in law thinking they were various "good" seeds. He told me last week that they were commercial seeds. Hoping for the best seeing how he usually smokes some pretty good stuff.