3 Weeks and Nothing.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mtlowen, Jun 14, 2010.

1. #1 Mtlowen, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2010
    -snip-

2. It always arrives....have you emailed GC?

3. #3 Mtlowen, Jun 14, 2010
    -snip-

4. that would be the next logical step

5. #5 Mtlowen, Jun 14, 2010
    -snip-

6. mine took a couple weeks, takes a while, wouldnt stress over it unless its been over a month tbh

7. Which shipping method did you use, the cheaper one or the more expensive one?

The first time I ordered from GC I used the cheaper shipping and it took about 3 weeks. Second time I used the more expensive shipping and it took 11 days.

Make a thread here --> Grasscity.com Forums - Marijuana Growing and Smoking Community and RMJL will most likely help you out.

Like others said, if it hasn't been a month dont worry...stuff takes forever to get to the states.

8. dont worry they will ge it out. they have such a high siccess rate,, ya know?
    otherwise no one would order from them

9. Took 5 days for mine to arrive in the US.

10. #10 Mtlowen, Jun 16, 2010
    -snip-

11. #11 kliff2004, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    are you kidding me?

your bitching on a forum, before you even contacted the website itself?

good lord man. thats not very smart

shit takes a while to ship. but if a problem did happen, you think complaining to people that have nothing to do with your order is going to fix something?

I can tell you now, GC can fuck things up pretty bad.

But if you dont do anything on your part, nothing is sure as shit going to happen. so why would you bother complaining at all?

so yeah, email the support people. >____________________>

then come here and complain.

and by the way, your complaint doesnt even belong here

if you went to where you were supposed to go, a moderator would have contacted you.

This thread belongs in "general feedback"

GC fucked up my order horribly, and it took a month and 2 days to fix.

i shit you not

but I contacted them IMMEDIATELY!

I didnt wait 3 weeks, then make a forum in the wrong place.

12. lol once you hit that confirm payment button, thats what ur agreeing you are ready for,,,
    the infamous wait period lol

13. #13 spikeystud88, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    If you read these forums at all you know that shit takes forever from the GC shop. People talk about it HERE all the time.

As I asked before: which shipping method did you choose? Since you seem new, I'm going to assume you chose the cheaper option (we all make that mistake when making our first order from the GC shop). The cheaper shipping takes fucking forever, so just know that now.

With that being said, you should post in the "web site feedback" section like I said 2 days ago and RMJL will help you out.