3 weeks and 3 days grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenHouseEffect, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hey I've posted about 2 weeks ago and I was just wondering if anyone can give me feedback on this grow(3weeks 3 days/from seedling)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310698.062843.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310715.417879.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310727.035379.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310766.719167.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310781.045428.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310791.085782.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. geta fan on it, stem is weak.

3. That's what I was thinking of doing so I will indeed I have it growing in a PC box and I re wired the fans in the computer do you think 12v is to much breeze or is it ok?

4. 12v dc? you mean the cpu fan if so yh that will do for now

5. what are you growing in?
    You need more nutrients.
    what lamp

6. Yes CPU fan, that's good then and I'm using multi purpose compost from B&Q recently added a bit of lime cos the ph level gets kinda high and im using CFL's waiting for Y splitters to come so I can add more

7. And also light clip bulks so I've been using one CFL but been putting it my the window whenever I can

8. #8 Danky Jones, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    keep the cfl 2 inches away if its not too hot for your hand.
    after shes about a foot tall consider staking her for extra support :bongin:

9. Yeh can't do a foot she's a micro grow, forgot to mention I'm growin her in a stealth box so I'm looking to keep her small roughly 20cm atleast

10. just observe the light from the plant everyday and when it really starts to grow check on the lamp a couple times atleast per day.
    remember to let the soil breathe. dont water until the medium is dry.

11. #11 GreenHouseEffect, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Yeh I have got her on books and also measure the distance from her to the light and keep it about 2-3 inches away by removing a book or two whenever she's under 2 inches from the light like (1.5 inches), and yeh think I over watered yesterday so leaving her to dry out for 2-3 days

12. next time you water make sure the medium at the bottom of the pot is dry.
    the plant is small so the roots arent that big, meaning the plant doesnt need that much water all the time.

13. #13 GreenHouseEffect, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Yeh I haven't been watering much just when I was watering yesterday I poured to much in. And I can't drain the water so I stuck it back into the heat so I could get most water evaporated

Also do you think I should give it another week before flowering as the plant may double in size during flowering?

14. Well here's another pick of my mango kush first grow ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413376726.362595.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413376739.843823.jpg

15. how big is the container
    how often do you water
    how much do your water
    when was your last watering

16. Not to sure it's an old lunch box that I cleaned out I water like 2-3 days today I watered again, but I think it's my temperature that's effecting her growth I'm getting about 20-25*C

17. Temps are fine m8 make sure u have drainage holes in the bottom of that tub

not alot of people know that I don't know that, but I bloody well don't!

18. Yeah I've heard that it depends on the strain and how you grow it but about how much can you expect from a 20cm plant? Are we talking like a gram or like 20 grams?

19. thanks man think that's what I need checked the tub and it does need drained so that's what I'll be adding in thanks dude!

20. I'm growing mango kush and I ain't to sure how much just looking some experience so my out come I don't mind but I'm gonna top or fim her to give her more colas that way I could x2 or x1.5 my yield