3 week Tolerance Break ends TONIGHT!

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Yeah!!! :hello:

I've got an 8th of chronic and my friend has about half an 8th. We're about to go to a killer Reggae show in a few minutes and get mighty Irie! :smoke: I'm looking foward to getting mighty blasted and hearing some positive Reggae vibes.

What's Grasscity getting into on this fine Sunday night?

2. Oh im' into some ish. Don't you worry about me. I WOULD like to hear how you are doing after taht tbreak though. I fully expect a follow up post.

Just to note, i took a week tbreak earlier this year, it did nothing.

3. Nice dude sounds like your gonna have a great night. I'm probably gonna go cruise a bowl or two of some great nugs with a couple friends in a little bit.

4. Right on bro! I have 9 days left on my Tbreak (total 2 weeks). I love listening to reggae, stoned or not. Have fun at the show man. I will probably just sit here on my ibook posting here on GC for the duration.

peace pot microdot

5. I've been going thru a 7 day cycle prior to my 2 day T break cycle,I'm so excited to finally be able to smoke again.(Monday)

Just finished watch the Fox preimer's of Simpson's and Family guy and I was highly dissapointed,hopefully the southpark,drawn together one will be better.

I vow to make this my last T break ever:D.....

6. Damn what a night. The show was unbelievable. We smoked 2 joints and a bowl between 3 people on the ride over and about 5 bowls during the concert. I just got home and am WRECKED. I haven't been this high in many, many months. I'm not a super heavy smoker (1 or 2 times a week tops), but taking a 3 week break still made a HUGE difference.

:smoke:

7. Haha, glad to hear. T-breaks really aren't that bad... And those first few smokes back are absolutely amazing!

Nice to hear your awesome time. Reminds me of my 2 month T-break... Smoked an 1/8th of sour diesel to mah face... Fun night!