Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 week toke break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 240sxjohny, Mar 22, 2011.

1. whats up fellas/ladies this question goes out to the ppl who actually takin a toke break seriously and my question is how did you cope with the urges of the fine herb and what made you say no to yourself . this is really hard for me and my 3 week toke brake started today in the morning ?:wave:

2. Just don't have any bud on you. Makes things waaaay harder than they should be. Also, hope you have legit friends that respect your t-break and don't try to peer pressure you into every bowl with them.

Other than that just keep busy and don't make it seems like toking is the "only" thing to do right now, it never is.

3. Whatever you do don't go to the "stash jar" section lmao, thats what made me crack.

4. damn those were both good responses thanx lets see what else i can learn

5. When I was on a Tbreak the hardest part for me was not being able to preform the act of smoking, because well I just love it. So I smoked tabacco to help me get through . Might help if you feel the need to smoke !

6. i find if i dont have weed around me, then i wont smoke...why? because u cant smoke weed if u dont have weed :p by the way, put away however much u spend a week on weed, for the next three weeks in an envelope or money box. and at the end of the three weeks use that money to buy something u want, NOT WEED. itll be a material reward for ur t-break!

7. damn for reals ive been wanting to get a bong lol a nice one

8. give all your bud / equipment to a friend, and try to avoid sites like GC for a while. It just makes it a lot harder if u keep bud on your mind the whole time.

9. Compartmentalization is key. Stay busy and before you know it you'll be to the thirteenth step. :smoke:

10. im on my break now. It is never fun. I keep busy by distracting myself with things id do NOT high.

11. Mayby try not getting on a weed forum xD, but you can