Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 week T break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aznleroy, May 31, 2011.

1. I have just pulled off a 3 week T break and im going to start smoking again tommorrow...Will my high be stronger?

2. You do understand why you took the t-break yes?

Of course your high will be stronger

3. Yeah, for personal reasons and thanks

4. yes it will, you will be mind fucked high haha

5. It will feel close to your first time smoking. be careful

6. Sorry, it's just they're called tolerance breaks for a reason, didn't mean to come off dick-ish.

7. Im on like day 4 of my T-break, fuckin torturee lol

8. ^^ if taking 4 days off from smoking is torture you shouldnt be smoking it.

yea OP, your high is gonna be craazzzy have fun. Some advice though is dont start smoking the same amounts you were before your tbreak as you will be back at the same tolerance level within a day or 2. Thats my experience anyway.

9. #9 Aznleroy, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its all good

10. Haha all these replys are getting me pumped! Cant wait