3 Week Old Seedling, Okay, To Cut First Leaves...?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Magic Man 420, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're saying start another seed....I've stated to you plenty o times, Ive started 3! I guess you looked past that in all your great advice you offered....I'm not calling you a GROWGOD Gold, but if the boot fits guy...."experimenting on a plant that is not in anyway in a normal state is futile."^^this is that Grow God shit I'm talking about....Futile to who? you? Yeah maybe to you but its my experiment so wtf does it matter? Learn how to give advice properly and you won't get such a "hissy fit" out of the "student" lol

2. I gave my advice on what is best, I never said you must do what I say. that's always been your decision. you are getting way too emotional. I stand by all my points 100% I'll leave you to nurse your undead without me

3. Do you even know what the pupose of the experiment is? Telling me that trying to experiment on a plant is futile is your idea of giving advice?  Wow....ok guy. If you want to act like you don't understand my point then be my guest along with all the others on GC....idc

4. #44 patriofarmer, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    Magic man, the advice that the majority of members have echoed is what a 'seasoned' grower would do.  Cut your losses, and move on to the next. 

Your persistence to continue on, and not give up on them is understandable.  Learning requires experience both bad and good.  You've been told that recovery at this point is almost out of reach.  What you need to understand is the input thus far has been from growers with a bit more experience that understand what a healthy plant should look like.  What you interpret as growth is certainly not the progress you could be achieving with healthy specimens in a more appropriate medium.  As a moderator I hope you can take that as an unbiased take on whats gone on here.  In conclusion my heart hopes you prove us all wrong, my experience tells me your chances are slim.

The best medicine for this topic is to close it for a week.  Once you have some update pictures send me a PM and I will open it so you can update.  Until then there is little positive discussion to come out of this, the last few pages are a prime example.

There certainly was no need for the disrespectful comments thrown around here.  If you don't like what you see, move on. 

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.