3 week old clones, leaf bigger than my hand.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Baked Bread Baker, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Pot of Gold clones taken 4 weeks ago, 1/4 inch roots after 7 days (aloe for rooting hormone) transplanted from cloner to a 5gallon bucket for a week then into there own 5gallon buckets.

Urb bacteria, Cyco nutrients. Cheapo 300 watt led ( getting minor side lighting from another cheapo 1200w led).
    IMG_2518.JPG IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2614.JPG IMG_2620.JPG IMG_2615.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Starting week 4 of life for these clones, growth compared to its sister(new mother)in soil is about x3 as much.

Finished 24 hours of darkness and into 12/12 on Sunday. Also in the room is the old mother and a Kimbo kush that started to flower from lack of light that was revegged for about a month, kinda like the monster cropping look :).

IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2648.JPG

3. Week 6 of life, about a day away from showing the start of flower.
    IMG_2668.JPG

4. Coming to the end of week two flower. One plant had some issues after adding spinosad to the Rez. The other plant (on the left) wasn't affected. IMG_2730.JPG IMG_2731.JPG IMG_2732.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good looking plants. Keep on keeping on...

6. Few days away from ending week 4.
    IMG_2795.JPG IMG_2797.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice plants bud. Some huge clones you took to begin with. I like taking them big too.

Your the first person on GC I’ve seen using URB. I’m using it too, since I picked it up in Portland. So far so good but I’m early in the grow.

8. Used to use hydroguard, grow shop started carrying Urb, gave some sample bottles, after using it on a new round of clones I noticed much healthier roots, growing straight down, no twisting into a cord, fuzzy new tips.

Was instantly sold

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1