Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Weed Sacks *Free* (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Chillin up @ meh friends gas station yesterday, i came across some free sacks. 1 is FIRE dank.. 1 is pretty damn good middies, and 1 is straight mersh! (brown shwag)... thought i'd share what i can pull for FREE since some people have commented on the bud i get around here.. :)

[​IMG]
    ^all the sacks
    [​IMG]
    ^1 of the dank sacks and some mersh
    [​IMG]
    ^Danks and Mersh in the med bottle
    [​IMG]
    ^Shitty pic of some nugs - what u can see though is real light green
    [​IMG]
    ^the fire middies
    [​IMG]
    ^the danks

yea, some of u might see the shwag and try to hate.. but it was free. lol. all the bud you have just seen.. free to me. :) lol. get @ me about my shitty weed. lol

2. you find it? nice for free :)

3. nah, just talkin to some boys... they stop by and give me "holla's" all the time. lol. i keep em stocked with customers so they break me off sometimes.

4. Pretty good, being that it was free. :)

5. none of those look like dank to me but for free shit ill smoke anything.im not feelin those salems either man, im a marlboro lite smoker

6. that last picture dont look like danks to you? or the 2nd picture? the shit on the right? oh well, im tired of sayin shit bout my bud. everyone tries to put it down lol

7. your "dank"buds look skimpy

8. You should share the love.. :)

9. those look like some nice free buds man, i would definitely smoke em.

10. Wouldn't fuck with the middies if they were dry as hell (usually the green taste is harsh as fuck with once over dried bud) and no chance in hell those regs would pass my lips.

The 'fire' you speak of...laughable. Just because it's free doesn't make that shake ass looking bud 'fire' dro or anything else.

Free is free and skimpy or not if it was shimmering in the light without any brown shit I'd smoke it sure as hell wouldn't pay for it tho.

Ain't feeling the Salems either...if they tasted better the luck green one would make me switch an ditch the marlbro man.

11. doesnt look absolutely incredible or anything, but good nonetheless.

id buy it. so for free, your golden ;) good score.

12. seriously, whys everyone try to hate on some shit? lol... SKIMPY... looks harsh...

FREE YOU SONS A BITCHES! You cant even say anything good about FREE BUD? LMAO. you are fuckin nuts. thanks everyone who posted NON-hater shit. lol. bitches.

13. Show that stuff to your friends. If you really want to impress people on the net, you'll have to come up with some frosty ass nugs. Free or not, bud is bud. (don't get me wrong, I'd love to hit that shit, but it doesn't look like anything special)

14. Yea i feel that cuz they cant actually experience it but im talkin about the same people that hate on my shit, and then show pics of theirs.. and its shitty weed of some shit that looks like they ripped it off another site.

15. i guess your talkin about me and here the original of that pic ur talkin about before i resized it, dont accuse of rippin it off another site just cause its more dank.
    [​IMG]

and after the resize.
    [​IMG]

quit "hatin" bitch.

16. wutta trip, i just gotta 8 of some simliar lookin shit.........from outta Las Vegas.......

17. Yo diamond, for free all that bud is coo dog. No hate here esp if its FREE homie.

Purple Cuty Byrdgang

18. That makes me want to jiz myself.. its amazing..

19. let me get a amen!

20. Haha, the dude like sets it up so someone says something bad about his bud..so when they do he can say 'YO STEPP OFF H8AZ LOLZ!~!~**'.

Anyways, WestCoast..amazing buds..looks like the shit I get..just more crystals=( (luckly bastard)