3 times in a row!!! screwed by friends..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by .JB, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I've been friends with these people for 12 years and never had a problem til now.

Wendsday, I pawn my camera for 75$ and tried to buy some chronic from my bois. i dont got da wheels right now so i told him to give him the money and drop it off at my mailbox... turns out he kept my money and no weed. the guy i was buying it from got locked up for breaking and entereing that night. 25,000 bond. i got 50$ of my money back and he made some stupid excuse for useing 25$.

Thursday, i was gonna sell some of my blunt wraps to one of my bois.. gave him about 10 of them. he said he'll be right back and he came back and said he lost his money.. and 10 seconds later, his mom tells him to do her a favor and go in and do somethin. basically just lost 10 blunt wraps.. SHIT!

thursday night, i didnt talk to him cause he wouldnt answer my phone.
    this dude i know is an idiot, i deserve to get ripped anyways but heres da story.
    gave him some money to go to the store and wait on my boi to get me a half.
    my bro let him use his phone so we can keep in contact throughout the deal. ( he has no fone btw so we let him use my bro's )... well its friday and still havent heard from him.. no money, no weed, no cell phone..

this has never happend to me before.. my god what a fucking week.

2. STOP FRONTING

Damn dude, you got fucked over but you pretty much let them. Dude give you 50 back and makes up an excuse for spending the other 25, and you do nothing? Make the excuse for him and knock his fuckin teeth out

3. Yeah, your fault man.. No sympathy for you.. At all...

4. My friends wouldn't do that because they know what would happen if they did.

5. damn man thats pretty harsh, but if you've been friends for 12 years then maybe you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. i mean, shit happens, and maybe all the excuses your getting are legit, and if they're really your friends then they'll hit you back for the money or weed or whatever. if not, then handle your business and find new friends.

6. Yeah dude....friends youve known for 12 years shouldnt do that but if they did time to find some new friends.

REgardless, I think you learned your lesson not to front people things anymore. I never have and never will.

7. Sorry man but looks like your friends went down hill, thats shitty.

8. are any of these people really your friends? where's the trust??? if i gave my friend $20 or whatever, i'd know he'd be back with either the money or some weed. thats just how friends are.

seems like you got some bitch ass buddies

9. i think the weed gets the best of them...

10. yeah dude, your fault.

altho losing blunt wraps does suck.

You should get another group of friends and go at them with baseball bats and attack them like a pack of wild hyenas.

11. My friends wouldn't do that because they are my friends.

12. That's gay dude, but shit happens. Atleast you we're cool about it, Maybe good karma will hit you back up. But if you're super beat then crack some skulls man!:smoke:

13. Something tells me your underage and pawning christmas presents for weed, thats not cool brah.