3 things from Walmart to fuck with cashier

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mateer, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Lube
    Zip Ties
    and a Teddy Bear

2. theirs the knock out one, and the one thats in plants. you used the one in plants.

3. lube, a huge bag of candy, and a Barney dvd.

4. childrens underware, bage of ice, duct tape

5. 200 boxes of matches, one box of zyrtec, and a large bottle of acetone.

6. Duct tape, rope, acetalyne torch.

7. A single condom, a wedding ring for 4 bucks made in China, and some q-tips.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Needle/syringe (the one for meat)Bottle of NyquilBox of twinkiesSent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My wallmart has a pharmacy so a 10 pack of syringes,  a belt, and a bottle of bleach.

10. What's up with the majority of you buying condoms? The cashier will just be like "oh at least the fucker has safety in mind".

11. A shit load of limes, a barrel, and a tarp

12. [quote name="piepgras" post="19136678" timestamp="1386686683"]What's up with the majority of you buying condoms? The cashier will just be like "oh at least the fucker has safety in mind".[/quote]Well when they say a teddy bear or a kiddie pool, thats pretty dimented.

13. Condom handcuffs and ducktape

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. a bunch of cold pills , starter fluid and batteries

15. Dog kennel
    Sleeping pills
    Barbie doll

16. I once bought a scale, sandwhich baggies, a couple airtight jars, oil, and brownie mix and my  eyes were red as fuck. The indian cashier just laughed his ass off and made some weird remark that I forget. Classic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Tarp,rope, big ass jug of keroseneSent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. 5 cans of dog food, package of hhamburger buns and kraft cheese slices.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I worked for Walmart.
    Customer bought duct tape, huge economy size KY and three 500 round boxes of 9mm ammo.
    True as the day is long.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Old post I know lol

But dude - you’re thinking “Chlorophyll” lol

Not chloroform.