Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 strains in mflb trench

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCeD MeTaL, Apr 12, 2012.

1. So this morning i decided to do a lil wake n bake... what i had was two small piles that had been left on my table for about three days, Grapefruit Diesel and Jack Herer. both sativa dominant, and would most certainly give me a bit of a trip and maybe even anxiety if i just smoked or vaped them two. so i added a bit of really dank bubba kush i just picked up, packed my mflb trench...

and the result? i had a job interview this afternoon and passed with flying colors :hello: the kush gave me a nice euphoric head buzz while JH made my vision focused and aware. the grapefruit diesel kept me energetic throughout th day and later on the bubba kush changed from head to slight body buzz that lasted quite a while.

from the picture, left to right, jack herer, grapefruit diesel, bubba kush

cant wait till next friday, imma roll a few j's with mixed strains and just walk around downtown all day loooooong :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Very nice, I just filled a trench with some lemon kush and blueberry.

3. Congrats on passing a job interview high as a motherfucker :)

I really want to get an MFLB, but don't have the money means (yet), so I have to wait. :hello:

Edit: Only one picture shows up???...:confused:

4. yo,
    theres 3 piles in that pic.

btw nice lv

5. Just vaped some power plant and jack herer mixed together, with kief on top in my mflb. The taste was mindblowing!!! :smoke:

6. Lucky you, I love mixing strains.

7. Now I see it :smoking: