3 shitty fem seeds.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by littledevil661, Jul 11, 2011.

1. #1 littledevil661, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    So I ordered seeds from attitude. When they had there promo. So far im not liking the germination process. This is my 4th grow and I've germ them all the same way... this what there doing .shell cracks. Life forms and then just a dead stop germination....
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Breeder and strain would be nice.

3. PUT them in the medium u plan on planting them in. ALL IS NOT LOST bro.

4. Im.guessing you didn't scroll down the pics. There in their

5. The 2 in the bottom. Have been in med before for a week. Germed them for 2weeks. And that's where they are..

6. Why are they not in soil? As soon as mine break and I see the root im planting it...

7. because they didn't do a Damn thing in the soil. They sat in there for 2weeks. Didn't even move. Took the 2 there are shown at the bottom out of the soil and that's how they have been since.. the one at the top and just put in the soil today after a week of germing.

8. I see now. I was high, sorry :p :eek:.

9. Lmao.

10. What kind of soil are you using?

11. pro-mix and FF ocean forest

12. wait!!! you dug up your seeds ? I had no problems with mine..sounds like you have either too much heat , or too much water.................besides being impatient and digging up your seeds..

13. yeah I had to dig them up cause they didn't do a Damn thing in the soil.. wasn't impatient for letting them germ for 2 weeks and got the same results in the soil. Didn't. I have 5 other seeds that are doing fine. And I germed them all at the same time

14. i too had the same problem w/ some barneys farm red diesel.all 5 seeds done the same thing.i myself kept wondering what i did wrong because i have only lost 2 seeds out of at least 60 besides the RD.i think it was too warm though.since then i am very careful .just keep them at room temp.

15. 3 different seeds from 3 different breeders all doing the same thing....

16. Yeah. And the funny thing is I had more seeds with those that germ perfectly fine. Kinda bummed cause the cheese and kush and the ones I really wanted

17. I just had to chop one of those Burmese Kush freebies since it went herm on me. A genetic herm at that... Total waste of nutes and 45-ish days of my attention.

I'm not completely blaming the breeders here, but I can say I'm skeptical about the TH Seeds freebies.

18. Yeah I've read some stuff about th seeds.and it hasn't been good

19. #19 Kid Metheuselah, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've grown Buku before the promo with no issues. I've also had good results from their sage, and their MK Ultra was one of the best I've grown in the last couple years. I'd put TH seeds up there with Dna as reliable, if not spectacular, breeders. Theres better, but they're still dependable.

Next time, before you germ, get an emery board and scuff the seeds, paying special attention to the seam. Don't sand it down, just make sure the surface color is scratched off in a couple spots. Sometimes those babies need some help with their first steps.

20. I too loved the Buku.Everyone that tried it thought it was fantastic too.Yield was fair also.I only grew out a cpl of their freebies but no problems here.