3 Quick Questions!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sub106, Feb 28, 2007.

1. 1. does my plant look ok? been a week so far.
    2. got some food for her (hope its a she!) 24-8-16, is that ok?
    3. When do i give it the food and how often???

Cheers in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Oh part of the keys leaves are drooping, is this normal aswell?

3. Drooping leaves are the first sign of overwatering. your soil looks real moist it dosnet need to be watered untill it LOOKS like it needs to be. The Idea is that the water will soak to the bottom where the roots chase after it so the roots go down. so far so good on everything else. wat light you have? fan?:wave:

might be a little much but only use half of what they recomend. tho make a gallon mix and use that at a time since you only have 1 plant. leave it out fisrt for 24hrs and use pH down so its not at a high 7.

4. Cheers, deffo aint over watering, because ive only been watering when the soil is dry upto 3inchs down!!!!

The lights a 125watt ecolite cfl, massive thing! Got a small fan on the plant aswell.
    Thing that worrys me is the temp, not gettin to hot, but gettin to cold over night.

5. How long can i safley keep the plant in veg?

6. Can any one help me please!
    Its deffo not over watering, the leaves are a nice shade of green, the soil is throughly dry before i water it again (usualy once a week).

7. Please!!!!!!!!

8. Does your plant pot have holes or slits in it? if not water could just be collecting at the bottom leading to over watering.

9. nah it drains, dont think ive every watered it enough for it drain thro the bottom.

Think its the temp in the room during the day??!?!?

10. When the lights come on do they perk back up, if the answer is no then thats not the problem.

11. nope, still droopy! its only the new leaves aswell.

12. Could it be ph?