Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocker705, Aug 12, 2009.

1. 1) can't tell from photographs, what does it smell like? Does it get you super ripped?
    2) Once again can't tell from photos. Maybe 10ish bucks.
    3) If it weighs 1.8g or higher than yes, but my guess is no.

My advice. Buy a scale. It is almost impossible to eye ball a bag for weight and quality when looking at a picture.

2. There is alot of orange and the smell is very smooth, not sour at all. I havent smoked it before so i wouldnt know.

3. Orange is a good sign, those hairs are a good sign of quality. Usually you want a stank to it, does it smell outdoorsy? Toke it up and see how it feels. Another tip, when posting pictures use something of reference so the viewer can size it up easier (like a lighter, quarter or even an ipod)

4. it does hav hair, and if im not mistaking, even some crystals.

5. 1. From a glance I would say yes, as it's orange and I think somewhat crystally

2. If it's a gram, and it is headies, i'd say 15 a g depending on where you live

3. depends. Where I live, all good headies are 20 a g which blows, so if you were in my situation, 1g of headies would be 20$. So it all depends on where you live. Ask people around you, aka friends and such, how much headies are.

6. Looks like a 10 sac of standard chronic to me, doesnt look super dank but looks better than mersh GL hope you get high but think you got a dime.

7. 1. That looks like some decent headies.

2. I would say 20 dollars

3. Yes

8. Looks like some pretty standard headies to me. I wouldn't pay over 15 for a gram of it though.

9. You didnt get ripped off, from what I can see in the pics but that price is a little steep, next time you make a purchase bring an experienced friend with you to make sure your not getting jipped.

10. That's my friend we are both new and we also buy from different people. I just let him use that account since he does not have one.

11. hey unearthly, i'd say that you got about a half eighth (1.7g) of beasters for $20 which isn't a bad deal.

so...
    1. it's dank, but not really dank
    2. that would probably run me 20 bucks too
    3. yeah same as #2

12. Just wondering, i read your thread first and noticed the name was the same.

Answers:

1) Nobody can ever tell the quality of weed through a picture, ever. You tell us.

2) It costs $20, since that is what you paid for it.

3) Depends, what was *your* answer to #1?

13. 1. No idea but would say no

2. No idea

3. Looks a bit short of a 20.

14. i dont want any bs answers mr. roboto...

15. my answers weren't bs.

16. I really wouldnt know but if someone offered me weed where i live i'd probably shit myself, it's extremely dry.

17. 1. no doesnt look like anything special.
    2. it costs what u payed. you gave your guy 20 bucks and he gave you that bag.
    3. looks like it will get you high a couple times so to you it must be worth twenty bucks. Dude its just a 20 sac stop worrying about if ya got ripped off and just smoke it. its only 20 bucks, what are you like 14?