Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILoveThisStuff, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Okay so you've probally guessed im new to all of this and I have a few questions.
    1.)How can you tell the difference between crystalized marijuana and glass shards?
    2.)What's up with being able to buy seeds and what not on this site aren't they illegal too?
    3.)Sylvia-Worth it?/What are the different high effects from weed?

2. ive never had glass weed but i heard thats only in europe and that it has been takin care of.seeds arent illegal for they dotn have any of the chemicals(THC)in them or on them.there just seeds.haha.ive never tried salvia but i havent heard to many good things abotu it.its liek a coked up acid trip...but worse and it only lasts liek 3 minuites.if you wanna see wut it does to peopel you can go on youtube and type in "salvia trips" and youll get alkot.there is soem good trips and alot of bad ones.

3. thx man thats everything i needed to know

4. 1. if you don't buy from shady people, you won't have to worry about glass shards. If you can't avoid buying from people u dont trust then, if its glass shards the will be a little accumulation of glass shards at the bottom of the bag, and if you squeeze it and its that crunchy glass feeling. THEN DON"T SMOKE IT!
    2. seeds dont have THC. but be careful it is illegal in some areas no matter what
    3 Salvia high is much different from a bud high, its not like anything else. And i would recommend buying salvia just to see what its like but, its costly and just not practical for your main sorce of getting high.