Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

<3 Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slight Stoner, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Anybody ever had purple kush? I just picked up a gram for $10, Canada prices. And smoked a bowl, its fucking good.

2. Every time I've had PK, I didn't find out from my dealer what it was til after I smoked it. After smoking it, though, you should be able to tell you're dealing with some PK. Both the taste & the effects are tell-tale. :)

3. I've had some PK fresh out of the GTA. Gotta love Tdot. Not too much purps on the east coast so it's definatly a nice change.

4. I've just decided to make some type of edibles with the rest of my .7. OR maybe a cannacap or whatever, something.