3 plants. Day 9 of flower.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by InTheClosetGrowBro, May 25, 2017.

1. Babies are in Day nine of flower. Starting to stink like a motherfucker and won't stop stretching. Really happy with how they looking and turning out. Just added two small lights that hopefully help a little bit. Feedback? Wondering if I should trim some of the leaves so all of their growth just goes to the bud? Is it bad to trim while in flower? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looking pretty good, move your lights up a bit though. I find 18-24 inches at that age works the best.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

3. Sorry the leds, cfls aren't ever too close unless they're physically touching the plant.

4. I don't trim on mine once they go into the flower room. Do all your pruning while they're coming through veg. The leave are there for a reason, absorbing for the plant. It will shed the unnecessary leaves at the appropriate time just the way it's supposed to. Some strains are very sensitive to stress (chopping on them) and will hermie. Hubs hermied a whole flower room full once for me using that logic. I would hold off on that just to be safe. TWW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Okay awesome! Thank you for you're input. Answered all the questions that I needed.

6. Okay awesome! Will do so! I've just got 2 300w leds! 18 inches off is still a good space for each?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got them raises about 18-24 inches off. Hopefully this helps with he stretch and creates some bud formation.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Those buds will fill out give it time, most of the bulk happens in the second half of flower. Just enjoy the stretch. It is my favorite part of the grow. I love opening everything up and you know she grew overnight.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mine too

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. We essentially have the same grow going.

[​IMG]

11. Hell yeah man. We really do. Your plants look great. Is this your first time doing this grow? If not what was your yield last time per plant?

12. Love what you're doing with the grass and the clove. Very unique. Is there any benefits to doing that?

13. Tons, I have living soil. There are worms, microbes, mycho, fungus, and living inputs. The clover and oats fix nitrogen so I really never use a nitrogen input, I make my potassium and phosphorus by fermenting fruits and plants. It also allows me to use the same soil basically forever. No I've done many grows like this before, you can easily yield a 2-10 oz. doing this method depending on strain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Living mulch is where it is at! I noticed my pots do not dry out as quick. It also keeps your micro soil life happy and protected. This is the way to grow...IMHO. Check out the No-till page if you want more information.

No-Till Gardening: Revisited

• Like Like x 2
  15. I also have needed to buy/make new soil in about a year . It's also a great pest control, beyond organic, and it's good for the environment in contrast to industrialized agriculture.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hell yeah man that's really cool! Being able to re use your soil in the long run would save you lots of money. That seems very intricate what you're doing. And yeah I'm hoping to get at least a total of 6 ounces off of all of them. That would last me until my next harvest. Was that 2-10 per plant? Or total?

17. Per

• Like Like x 1
  18. Amazing.. this is my first time. I'm so pumped. Thanks for all the input man.

19. If I were you, I'd get another small tent now for seedlings in veg. This becomes more "addicting" then smoking in itself. I literally probably smoke half as much weed now because I spend so much time researching plants and stuff. Get another small tent and start a seedling/veg tent so you can perpetuate. You'll always have Girls ready to flower when your last grow is finished.

20. I've got a small cabinet that I've been thinking about making into a small grow box. But do you think cfls would be enough for seedings? lol I'm already addicted.

• Like Like x 1