3 Plants 400 Watt HPS Setup

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Shaggydog, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hello All,

I will share a weekly journal for 3 plants I am growing. I am using a 400 watt HPS setup. I have been using this setup for awhile and have had good results. The soil is my own mixture of top soil, potting soil, and compost pile. I will use some Fox-farm liquid fertilizer, and plan to veg. for about 3 weeks, then switch to 12/12. I have attached a day one photo and a one week photo.

Plant # 1 is Master Kush- feminized

Plant #2 is White Widow

Plant #3 is Hash Spice

The seeds came from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices

Peace,

SD

PS: Please support your local NORML organization: Proposition 19 in 2 more years!

Attached Files:

2. I can't wait to see how that white widow turns out, subbed.
    EDIT: Do you have a rule of thumb for when to induce flowering, or do you just go by a set three weeks? I'm looking for some tips and that'd be good to know.

3. looks pretty cool. i like the pots!!! :hello:

4. Cool man.....Just an fyi, the white widow may not like as much nutes as the master kush. The last time I grew kush it easily handled lucas formula full strength while the white widow could only handle it at half. Just watch your leaf tips and gl!

5. Hi All,

The plants are doing well, but the WW is slightly less developed than the MK. The Hash Spice looks good, and I added a new seed as well; a Black Domina from Cannabis Seeds | Feminized Cannabis | 12 regular seeds $19. I've been wanting some nice Indica plants, though it will be a few weeks behind the others.

Peace,

SD

Attached Files:

6. hey man, im doing a 400w 3 plant as well with FF nutes.. which ones are ya gonna use?

7. Hello,

I plan to use FF Grow Big starting week 3 and will use it for 3 weeks. (2 caps in 1 gallon) I plan to go to 12/12 between weeks 4 and 5. I then switch to FF Tiger Bloom around week 6 for the remainder of the flowering, up until the last 2-3 weeks; then I flush and use a little hardener.
    I always use distilled H2O.

Peace,

SD

8. so your just using grow big and tiger bloom?

9. Week 3 Update:

Hello All,

The 3 plants are still doing well. I mixed a gallon of H2O with 2 caps of Grow Big and gave them 1 feeding. The plants show a slight nutrient burn, so I will hold off on too much fertilizer until they are older. I believe the soil mixture may be too strong to add much nutrients.

The 4th seed did not sprout so I planted another and it is just starting to break the surface today. It will be 3 weeks behind, but my plan is to switch all the plants to 12/12 next Wednesday.

Peace,

SD

Attached Files:

10. Hello All,

The plants are doing well, just above 12", and the Black Domina is up and growing. I am switching them to 12/12 starting tomorrow. This becomes the exciting part once I know how many females I have! I have used a little Grow Big, but they haven't needed much.

Peace,

SD

Attached Files:

11. Hello All,

It's week 7 and the girls have been at 12/12 for 3 weeks. I am blessed to say that the 3 plants are all female and growing well! I stick to a basic method of staying as natural as possible, and they seem to do very well. I have been giving them a light feeding of FoxFarm Tiger Bloom, and will continue for about 5 weeks. The 4th plant, the Black Domina, is 4 weeks old and has been at 12/12 for 3 weeks. It hasn't started showing it's sex yet.

Peace,

SD

Picture #1

The plant types:

Plant # 1 is Master Kush- feminized

Plant #2 is White Widow: She has gotton so tall I had to tie her down!

Plant #3 is Hash Spice: Looks like it might be finished 1st

Plant #4 Black Domina: Growing very well!

Picture #2

Plant #2 is White Widow

Picture #3

Plant #4 Black Domina 4 weeks, 3 weeks 12/12

Attached Files:

12. Hey I like the strains you're growing, mainly the white widow and hash spice since I'll be growing them next. Let's hope this is a great grow. I'll be watching your progress :)

Check out my grow if you get a chance :rolleyes:

13. crazy man... check mine out... i used MH for veg... plants are bout 50 days old.

link in sig... vid on last page.