Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 oz of stems...any ideas?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by walmartprices, Jan 15, 2014.

1. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19350969" timestamp="1389869542"]i would personally make cannabutter or oil...idk why i always feel like itll extract well in a low/n/slow crockpot...[/quote]Yeah, I was leaning towards butter. But I'm still looking for other ideas

2. [quote name="Airf0nz0" post="19350974" timestamp="1389869867"]Nobody recommended qwiso?[/quote]What's that?

3. [quote name="Storm Crow" post="19350640" timestamp="1389859183"]I usually only have a cup or so of the extract, so I put it in a big coffee mug and set it on one of those little coffee cup warmers in a ventilated area. When it gets down low, I just throw in some very dry weed and stir. Then I let it dry on its own, without any heat, for the last bit.I would NOT use an open flame of any sort around this while evaporating it, high proof alcohol is flammable! :eek:[/quote]I'm going to read up on this, might have to try it.

4. You use isopropyl alcohol to make hash, very easy to do.  Here is the guide if you are interested.

5. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19350485" timestamp="1389855887"]Since it became legal in Washington many people grew medical outdoors and I had friend who grew one 14 feet tall last summer.[/quote]That's insane

6. [quote name="Airf0nz0" post="19353456" timestamp="1389908785"]You use isopropyl alcohol to make hash, very easy to do. Here is the guide if you are interested.[/quote]I just read it, looks like a pretty solid way to get hash. That's definitely another option. Thanks!