Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 oz of stems...any ideas?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by walmartprices, Jan 15, 2014.

1. After a while if collecting stems. I'm now at 3 oz's. I was thinking of making some potent ass butter.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. holy fuck 3 ounces of stems, fucking hell

3. That's what I said. LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. that's awesome, bro.  you should post pics when you do end up making it.

also... your name is walmartprices... does that mean you're never high? cuz that would blow, man

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will definitely post pictures when I'm done. I'll post pictures of the stems later today also. And nah, walmartprices was just the most random thing I could think of.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Another way to handle excess stems is to dump them in the highest proof vodka you can afford. Let them sit for a couple of weeks in the dark, then remove the stems. Drink or evaporate for oil. I usually evaporate it down to a small amount and then mix in some very dry pot to jazz it up even more! :smoking:

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wait so if I collect stems, just the stiff hard stems, that don't even look like they have crystals on them, if I collect them I can make em into something?

8. [quote name="Storm Crow" post="19346497" timestamp="1389815714"]Another way to handle excess stems is to dump them in the highest proof vodka you can afford. Let them sit for a couple of weeks in the dark, then remove the stems. Drink or evaporate for oil. I usually evaporate it down to a small amount and then mix in some very dry pot to jazz it up even more! :smoking:Granny[/quote]How would I evaporate it? I'm going to have to look into this.

9. [quote name="rodgersizsik" post="19349729" timestamp="1389847276"]Wait so if I collect stems, just the stiff hard stems, that don't even look like they have crystals on them, if I collect them I can make em into something?[/quote]Yeah, I know that you can make edibles with them. You might even be able to get hash from them.

10. I saved a couple of 8 foot stalks from last years outdoor. I still want to make walking sticks out of them.

11. yeah im gonna need to see 3 oz's of stems. thats pretty epic man.

12. [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19350073" timestamp="1389850679"]yeah im gonna need to see 3 oz's of stems. thats pretty epic man.[/quote]Haha, alright. I'll put pictures up tomorrow

13. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19349993" timestamp="1389849788"]I saved a couple of 8 foot stalks from last years outdoor. I still want to make walking sticks out of them.[/quote]That's crazy. I didn't even know that you could get them that huge.

• Like Like x 1
  14. A massive game of 'Pick-up Sticks'?  :confused_2:

Since it became legal in Washington many people grew medical outdoors and I had friend who grew one 14 feet tall last summer.

16. as long as they arent schwag stems, and the fuzzy looking stems work best

17. I usually only have a cup or so of the extract, so I put it in a big coffee mug and set it on one of those little coffee cup warmers in a ventilated area.  When it gets down low, I just throw in some very dry weed and stir. Then I let it dry on its own, without any heat, for the last bit.

I would NOT use an open flame of any sort around this while evaporating it, high proof alcohol is flammable!  :eek:

18. This reminds me of a lot of news reports about people making BHO and exploding their house lol, they make a bad name for the stoner community.

19. i would personally make cannabutter or oil...idk why i always feel like itll extract well in a low/n/slow crockpot...

20. Nobody recommended qwiso?